Is there any way?

oOCursleyOo

In Runtime
Just go my new computer but for got to get my wireless keyboard and touchpad, is there anyway of hooking up my laptop to pc and use that as a keyboard and mouse for the time being?

Thanks

Not likely! A laptop is a self contained unit. You may want to borrow one of each or simply a pair of cheapies to have onhand as spares while waiting for the preferred keyboard and mouse to come in. The most you can see remotely is file and printer sharing not direct input control.

For a quick pull out keyboard I keep a rollup type stuffed in a drawer here in case someone stops by with a case and forgets to bring their's along. While not any preferred for comfort it's always a good idea to a spare onhand or one you can borrow for the night there.

You'll get used to that fast once you get further into building your own! I end up having so many spare mice around I need to keep a rodent repeller onhand! :p

Too bad we weren't in throwing distance since I have a cordless keyboard and mouse combo sitting in box I could toss your way. I recently ordered an illuminated model and that has worked out the best of the bunch!

You would need a docking station to hook your laptop up to your computer and be able to use the mouse on your pc.

That would still an input type output from the docking station for ps/2 or usb to use as a separate controller. Some use a pc joy stick with buttons for a mouse while that won't help for the keyboard side of it. But by the time you even find what would be needed your new keyboard and touch pad will already be in.

That would still an input type output from the docking station for ps/2 or usb to use as a separate controller. Some use a pc joy stick with buttons for a mouse while that won't help for the keyboard side of it. But by the time you even find what would be needed your new keyboard and touch pad will already be in.

Yes you are right, forgot about that little tidbit.

Back
Top Bottom