My gaming community website

Looks good, the only noticeable major item that needs to be improved is the activity. You need a lot of visitors on your site, the forum needs to be more organized.

But you have some good content on your site. Well done! ;)

Cheers Stratos, we're working on bringing back our activity. December has been our slowest month.

Anyone got any suggestions on how to get people along?

You could advertise on other websites like using Google Adwords (or is it Adsense, one of them) and get activity back. Also submitting your site to Google and other popular search engines.

Word of mouth is good too, tell family and friends about it and put your website on MySpace, Facebook and profiles etc.

That would be a good start. But then again, I'm not familiar with the advertising industry.

Adwords is what you thinking of but we make no profit, so anything that costs money is kind of beyond us. We're on Bebo. I'll look at the others.

Make some fliers or cards on you comp and go around to some of the video game and computer stores around you and ask them if its ok to leave them on the counter, also post some at some colleges on message boards. I know its prolly not gonna get you a ton of new people but the more you attract the more likely word of mouth advertising can be achieved, also if you have any friends with a website ask them if they would put a link up for ya...Best of luck to ya!!!!

very nice and simple site. the colors and warm and appealing nothing that hurts the eyes. navigators on the right side which i havent seen to much.

and id take some of pokers advice for building up a good community :D

Back
Top Bottom