Ctd

htfdwlfpack

Solid State Member
i posted this on the gaming website but no replys yet(an hour ago) hope you guys can help me.

ok im not computer savey but im trying. This is my problem, at first i thought it was a virus of some sort but now im really leading to a video card problem. Ill also add my DXDIAG here for people to look at.

Ok so while playing another MMO,, my PC would crash to the desktop but NOT disconnect from the game. Im not sure this is normal, not the crashing i know thats not normal but the crashing to the desk top while game it still active. im able to get back into the game by CTRL ALT DEL and selecting the game and clicking SWITCH TO. I thought this was cause i got a virus,cause my roommate was using my PC with my permission one day nad downloaded a prgram and a file for some books on tape, it was a P2P(kazzaa)i think. This is when all that started to happen. So i kept trying to get rid of it with no success nothing found it it that i can remember. it now happens in LOTRO. When i started the game after getting MoM it had me at very high settings ,or whatever the highest setting was for graphics.. After a few days of this happening,CTD, i tried to lower them today, no success. Ive run programs to see if my video card,or PC was running HOT. im thinking this is very hot for a video card but i dont know.SPEEDFAN 4.37 says my GPU is running at 145F. to me thats really hot but it doesnt ever feel hot, fan is moving fine. I also have two more fans in the PC and a huge house fan blowing inside the PC(cover off) to see if that would help, nothing at all. SO i need your HELP please

Back
Top Bottom