Steelers!

Sorry but I'm pretty sure that Baltimore is going to beat the Steelers. But it doesn't matter to me either way...poor Pat's, 11 win season and still no playoffs...Way to prove everyone wrong about Brady being out so they aren't going to be any good this year....Yeah they didn't make the playoffs but that's still sick 11 and 5 without your starting QB and sticking a QB in there to start his first game since HIGH SCHOOL...... Well played...Better luck next year....
I don't feel bad for Brady and the Pats....They had their days in the sun, now it's time for someone else.

The Steelers are a overrated team. The referees always favor them. It's ridiculous. The Steelers shouldn't have won their last game against the Ravens. EVERYONE knows that wasn't a touchdown. All referees called that touchdown back, except one. The first game went into over time, and both games were decided by questionable touchdown calls that went in favor of the Steelers. No one knows why, but they did. The smart thing would have been to let them go into overtime in the second game where the Raven's defense would have destroyed them, like they will next week. Your season is over.
Overrated huh? I guess you didn't see the 35 points they put up against the Chargers?? And all the defensive and special teams plays??

They're going to the super bowl....deal with it.

Overrated huh? I guess you didn't see the 35 points they put up against the Chargers?? And all the defensive and special teams plays??

They're going to the super bowl....deal with it.

My point exactly. Both times you played the Ravens, you guys have gotten away with close calls or technicalities. You guys got your ass kicked by the Titans. You think you're good for playing mediocre teams?

If you say so. My money is on the Ravens. Everyone has called for a Eagles and Ravens Superbowl, with the Ravens taking it home. Which they will. So, we will see next Sunday.

Ravens will beat the Steelers.
Eagles will beat the Cardinals.
Ravens will beat the Eagles.

Big Ben = Pussy\Sissy La La injury faker
Hines Ward = Arrogant prick who always smiles
Troy Polamalu = 98% Hair
Willie Parker = Product of good O-Line
O-Line = The only good\thing I like about the Steelers
Steelers = Ref's favorite team

Ravens will beat the Steelers.
Eagles will beat the Cardinals.
Ravens will beat the Eagles.

Big Ben = Pussy\Sissy La La injury faker
Hines Ward = Arrogant prick who always smiles
Troy Polamalu = 98% Hair
Willie Parker = Product of good O-Line
O-Line = The only good\thing I like about the Steelers
Steelers = Ref's favorite team

Very well put with the exception of Troy Polamalu. That dude can lay down some serious pain......I wouldn't want to be on the other side of that dude's stare down....

Back
Top Bottom