Windows 7

I'm using it.

Love it. It has its quirks though its beta. I am going to back it down to a Vista once I get it from Spec. I need my wireless adapters to work - which I cant do in any way shape or form.

Already on it.

But, I changed it to look more lik Xp. Its much more easy to use. I will change it back to the other way though to show you how it originally came.

Here it is.

This is called 'combining' the tasks.

I dont like it that much........ but its just me. When you have two or more of the same thing they overlap and you need to hover your mouse over the icon (in this case fire fox) and then select a tiny window).

Interesting. It's very similar to the dock in Mac OS 10.5.

desktop_gallery04_20071016.jpg

I'm also running it, and performance wise it feels the same as Vista, if not a little slower. The 'task combining' has it's benefits as well as it's cons, depending what it is your doing. It worked flawlessly with all my Vista drivers that came with my laptop. Other than that it's just the same as Vista really, few other little visual enhancements.

I'm also running it, and performance wise it feels the same as Vista, if not a little slower. The 'task combining' has it's benefits as well as it's cons, depending what it is your doing. It worked flawlessly with all my Vista drivers that came with my laptop. Other than that it's just the same as Vista really, few other little visual enhancements.

It took them long enough to actually release the beta, after their servers died!

haha, you posted the same thing twice. :D

I guess I will wait till Windows 7 actually comes out, and then do a trial of it or something.

Back
Top Bottom