Assisted Suicide

If the docs arent giving me a lethal dose of morphine than im finding something in that hospital that will kill me. I am not going to live to be 80 years old (although long life runs in our family i think).

If i cant do most things a younger guy can do than i wouldnt be able stand living unless i had something to do. being old in this country sucks. doctors perscribe you a million medications, many of them probably dont make a difference, etc.

Yup, thats basically what this is about, completely on topic, lol. Oregon is one of them, idk the rest though.

Haha, yeah, I have never watched House, but since it is on the show, it must be fairly common for doctors to do that...

Well, he didnt really do it.

Okay, House is the main doctor right? Then he has his three little helper monkeys. One of them said every other doctor he has worked with has done it. In reference to this ''done it'' is administering enough morphine to kill someone. Anyways, the other two monkeys argue about the ethics of it. One of them brings up the point that its not moral and House says "What? Giving pain medicine to a pain patient?"

But it never happen in the end. But it was mentioned and referenced to.

Hmm, I didn't care at first, but now I'm leaning towards it being legal.

And House is awesome!

it should be legal. because when i am 85 and slowly dieing from lung cancer i would prefer to skip the consequences of my past actions and just die.
the chicken lover is back!!

does cf still get white screens????!! i never understood why in English classes we read Shakespeare. i have to write an essay on much ado about nothing tomorrow.

white screens? You mean some pages in CF load just blank pages? Because that happens to me sometimes and it's REALLY annoying.

does cf still get white screens????!! i never understood why in English classes we read Shakespeare. i have to write an essay on much ado about nothing tomorrow.

Get your own thread.

white screens? You mean some pages in CF load just blank pages? Because that happens to me sometimes and it's REALLY annoying.

Dont provoke him anymore.... he can ask that somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom