deal went south on me.

she cant do anything bro, as long as you didnt give a warranty and it worked when she examined it, everything is fine. If she does take you to court, the threats shes been doing to you will come in handy so yea.

I'm sure this falls under the "buyer beware" clause. That is, she doesn't have a case against you providing that you showed her it was in an acceptable working condition before the sale was made.

I had a similar situation,

I Sold my modded Xbox on ebay,i put a video of it working (Just to show its features) on Youtbue and linked the video with ebay,the guy picked it up and payed $130 and i explained the ins and outs of it.

He Rings me 2 days late saying it isnt working so i told him it was working when i gave it too him as i took the video the night before i listed it,and that was the end of that.

If you have proof (Photos or something) that it was working,youre all set.

We have emailed back and forth a couple of times and this gal seems to think that she was wronged and that there is no other end but her getting her money back. I let her know tactfully that I refuse to refund although if she asks nicely I might help right her new laptop.

funny thing is she apparently works in the legal field , this is copy/pasted from her first email.

Unfortunately, for you, you picked the wrong person to sell your junk to because I work in the legal field and I'm well educated in my rights.

and threatens with court

and even if I do not win the case, I won't be losing anything since I already work here and have free legal advice whereas you would quickly spend that $320 on filing papers in response to my claim and in having to show up in court and defend yourself. It's up to you I guess.

She is trying to scare you into giving her money back. Tell her to bring it on. You will probably never hear from her again.

Back
Top Bottom