MicrosoftSharePointTeamServices: 12.0.0.6043
X-DIP:205
MS-Author-Via: MS-FP/4.0,DAV
MicrosoftOfficeWebServer: 5.0_Collab
X-Powered-By: ASP.NET

Cheers!
X-UA-Compatible: IE=EmulateIE7

pretty much...if its too good to be true, then it is

when were talkingabout new elsectronics, price is something that stays the same generally. so id ur looking for a 300 doller phone...chances are...someone offering you a new one for 200, its fishy....especially over the interenet

if u gona use the internet...stick to someone you, or we can trust...which means big names

The best way to get an iPhone is to just legitimately go to a mobile carrier and sign up for a plan, or if they offer it outright. Prices for the handset won't vary much, and if you can find a provider that offers unlocking for free, then you can't go wrong. That's what I did, and I also get a good call rate/included value. It's not worth the hassle trying to find a legit 'cheap' way of getting new day electronics!

Matt

The best way to get an iPhone is to just legitimately go to a mobile carrier and sign up for a plan, or if they offer it outright. Prices for the handset won't vary much, and if you can find a provider that offers unlocking for free, then you can't go wrong. That's what I did, and I also get a good call rate/included value. It's not worth the hassle trying to find a legit 'cheap' way of getting new day electronics!

Matt

x2.
I agree with you there. Just buy the damn thing or get a plan. And there are ways to unlock it, I hate it when providers lock it though...

x2.
I agree with you there. Just buy the damn thing or get a plan. And there are ways to unlock it, I hate it when providers lock it though...

Yeah true, I am with Optus over here and they offer FREE unlocking on all their iPhone plans, just ring them up and they do it over the phone for you...pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom