Xbox 360 Controllers for PC

oOCursleyOo

In Runtime
Hi, does anyone know how to connect an xbox 360 controller with PC, preferably wireless but if not that's cool?

Thanks

i got that wireless receiver thing, its pretty nice, but its kind of a pain syncing between the PC to the 360.

because you have to resync when switching. When you sync to a PC, its going to stay synced until you change it, and vice versa.
I play both my PC and 360, and every time i switch between them, i have to press the button on the console/wireless receiver, and the button on my controller.
If you only use it for the 360 or just for PC, then it would work perfectly.
The wireless receiver is only good if you already have an wireless 360 controller, if not, then you would be spending $20 more than an wired controller.

because you have to resync when switching. When you sync to a PC, its going to stay synced until you change it, and vice versa.
I play both my PC and 360, and every time i switch between them, i have to press the button on the console/wireless receiver, and the button on my controller.
If you only use it for the 360 or just for PC, then it would work perfectly.
The wireless receiver is only good if you already have an wireless 360 controller, if not, then you would be spending $20 more than an wired controller.

Thats perfect then, i dont mind resyncing my controller all the time. How does the button config work though, can you change buttons to your liking?

Thats perfect then, i dont mind resyncing my controller all the time. How does the button config work though, can you change buttons to your liking?

if the game allows, then yes.
The latest games out right now automatically configure it as a default 360 controls.
For example, in GRID, The controls on the PC will be the same as the one on the 360 if its default.

Back
Top Bottom