Looking to buy an Xbox 360. Are they worth it?

ok guys, bluray discs are like 25 bucks not 40 and if you rent its only like 4 bucks because who watches a movie more than once?

It's a matter of choice. I'd sacrifice a little bit of quality to save money. Times are hard enough these days. Every dollar counts for me. I'm not a 360 fanboy. I'm just cheap, haha.

360 sucks they are a pos they all get the red ring of death
No they dont. I only know one person that has had an RROD, and the newer ones have a better heatsync, which helps prevent RROD'S occuring.

IMO, It all depend's on what your friends have. We really shouldn't be arguing over which contest is the best console, nobody will ever win. Both console's have their ups and downs.

I personally like the 360 much better... My friend has had his for over 2 years, and not a single problem. Another friend has had his for over 2 years as well. I honestly have seen and had more problems with the PS3 then the 360.

But the reason I like it better is because the 360 has a bigger and better game collection. That's what we are buying it for, not for home theatre. Go out and buy a bluray player if you really want that, and save the money instead of getting a PS3.

I would suggest going with the 360. I have had mine since the dawn of time...well, like two months after they were released...and I've never gotten the RROD. To be honest, the only issues I've had with it so far is the Forza Freeze, which is caused by the game, not the console.

It really depends on what you like. Many people have showed the pros and cons but I would just say this. If you're more comfortable with the triggers and joysticks of the Xbox buy an xbox. If you like the Six-Axis Tilt sensor and frame rate of the PSN more, then go with that. The blu-ray games used to be more expensive, but now are competitive with Microsoft's games.

Also, the graphics capabilities of the xbox depend ENTIRELY on whether you have an HDTV or not. I PERSONALLY feel that the HD output of the Xbox blows the PS3 out of the water. When I say this, I admit that I have limited experience with the PS3, but comparing the games Forza Motorsport 2 (an early release for the 360) and GT5: Prologue (late release with the PS3) the environments are much crisper and more realistic on the Xbox. Also, the lighting effects are much more convincing IMO on the xbox than on the PS3

The PS3 is a more powerful console and in the future years will prove to be more capable than the 360. I personally own both and have to say the PS3 is a lot more fun and has many more exclusives coming out this year that i am super psyched about

I have a PS3 and an XBOX 360, and I've played both online. Playstation is WAY worse than the xbox 360. Believe me. Don't get persuaded by PS fanboys, the xbox is the way to go.

I have a PS3 and an XBOX 360, and I've played both online. Playstation is WAY worse than the xbox 360. Believe me. Don't get persuaded by PS fanboys, the xbox is the way to go.

ok so do you have any actual facts to back up your opinion that the playstation is way worse

The PS3 is a more powerful console and in the future years will prove to be more capable than the 360. I personally own both and have to say the PS3 is a lot more fun and has many more exclusives coming out this year that i am super psyched about

Like Final Fantasy, which is coming over to the 360 soon? A lot of exclusive titles are beginning to go to the 360 because of the ability to profit.

ok so do you have any actual facts to back up your opinion that the playstation is way worse

It's not about what's worse, but what is better for the OP.

Like Final Fantasy, which is coming over to the 360 soon? A lot of exclusive titles are beginning to go to the 360 because of the ability to profit.

It's not about what's worse, but what is better for the OP.
i agree it shouldnt be about what is worse but its no more helpful to the op when someone says ive used the ps3 and its worse without providing any reasoning or facts for that

Back
Top Bottom