Why won't my Pc start!?!?!??!?!?

everything looks normal and i have put the risers on. The green MOBO light is on, but when i turn on the PC i get nothing.

Thats not a good sign, I assume you have triple checked all wires are plugged in correctly, and ram is seated correctly? If so, maybe the MB did get fried.

swapped PSU's, checked wires, Took everything out and put back in....

Oh well i needed a new one anyway (3 year old Gateway with locked Bios)

So when you say it won't start you mean absolutely nothing happens when you turn it on.

Fans don't spin up and stay on but nothing comes up on your monitor, nothing like that right.

Well looks like you have a lot of troubleshooting ahead of you. My suggestion would be, if you are able too, test the components of the problem PC in a known working PC one at a time to find the culprit.

i know it isn't the PSU and it has onboard graphics so not the GPU. RAM is fine and HDD is brand new. CPU doesn't have a problem HSF uhhh no.

Double check that the front panel power/reset plugs are in the correct places on the motherboard, ensure that all power connectors are connected.

Otherwise power it up outside the case to check it out.

where would the Connections go? i have 4 i have no manual

Start button

Reset Button

HDD light

and a LED lighting system that conects directly to PSU

The plugs for the Start button, Reset Button and HDD light will plug into the motherboard. Usually in the bottom right corner. But not knowing your motherboard isn't helping.

The LED lighting system is unimportant at the moment. Forget the LED's for now.

Lets get your computer working first.

Back
Top Bottom