Favorite OS?

eyeCpc

Fully Optimized
The thing I hear all too often is how wonderful XP is when most saying that may have only run XP and not any previous versions when making comparisons. I'm not pointing at any one person but simply making a general observation here.

Having started off with ROM Basic before MS Dos even I've had a good chance to look over everything on the way upto now 7 in beta form. Vista saw bloat when replacing XP while being a far more stable version. 7 seems a bit more light weight but can still be bogged down.

Right now it looks right now like it dust both of the two previous versions right off with ease. The "proof is in the pudding" will be tested when the final editions are out.

The thing I hear all too often is how wonderful XP is when most saying that may have only run XP and not any previous versions when making comparisons. I'm not pointing at any one person but simply making a general observation here.

Having started off with ROM Basic before MS Dos even I've had a good chance to look over everything on the way upto now 7 in beta form. Vista saw bloat when replacing XP while being a far more stable version. 7 seems a bit more light weight but can still be bogged down.

Right now it looks right now like it dust both of the two previous versions right off with ease. The "proof is in the pudding" will be tested when the final editions are out.

PLEASE DELETE!

Geeeee...? Mine was 3.1 then 95 then 98SE then...? Vista became the primary while now just seeing the 32bit and 64bit betas for 7 added on at the present time for evalution and trying out various things.

Geeeee...? Mine was 3.1 then 95 then 98SE then...? Vista became the primary while now just seeing the 32bit and 64bit betas for 7 added on at the present time for evalution and trying out various things.

Vista has so many security errors. I use boot camp on my mac and sometimes use XP for the games and stuff on there, but that is mostly my only reason to use XP. I gave up on vista

Vista has so many security errors. I use boot camp on my mac and sometimes use XP for the games and stuff on there, but that is mostly my only reason to use XP. I gave up on vista

It used to, for that fact, so did XP. any new OS will.

Any ways, mine would have to be Windows 7.... even though it's still in beta. It is soo much faster than XP or Vista.

XP was oine loaded with errors. Why do you think SP3 sees over 1,000 fixes in that. I ran Vista in beta and then finished now set as default. Haven't tried Mac yet while Linux, OpenSolaris, ubuntu on the other drive(who said that?).

XP. I have never used other OS than windows starting from 95, which i really hate for its mustdie priciples of work.

Isn't there already another thread on this? :s

Any thing that ends with nix. Or anything that is open-source.

I think it's cool that their are other open-source OS'. But what about games? Do you have like XP emulators or something?

EDIT: For me it's XP btw.

Back
Top Bottom