Alcohol + 5 hour energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like Red Bull or energy drinks in general, I usually mix my vodka with Diet Coke but sometimes I go for orange.

I wouldn't say that spirits get you more wasted than beer, it depends on how you drink it as well.

I don't like Red Bull or energy drinks in general, I usually mix my vodka with Diet Coke but sometimes I go for orange.

I wouldn't say that spirits get you more wasted than beer, it depends on how you drink it as well.

agreed, and in my experience, energy drinks and alcohol = bad hangover, especially yaegerbombs for me (yaeger mixed w/ redbull)

Red Bull and vodka is pretty good, but just know how much you can handle. Mixing a stimulant with a relaxant isn't exactly the smartest thing ever.

I've heard Jagerbombs will mess you up pretty badly though.

I don't drink any more but those 5-hour Energy Extra's are how to gnash your teeth and feel great. I use 2 at a time. Long hours at the grind and I do pay for it later. But I know the outcome and plan ahead for down time.

Expanding on Alvino's observation, the only reason you'd mix the two is trying to over come the downer effect alcohol has. If you manage to do that with the energy drink mixed in, you'll still be impaired and stuck in stupid. Gals don't like that sort of sot.
Besides the one thing everone has missed here. The stimulant effects of the energy drink mixed in can lull you in to thinking you can have more to drink.
Does alcohol poisioning come to mind? It can do brain damage or at the worst KILL your young ass.
Food for thought...

I don't drink any more but those 5-hour Energy Extra's are how to gnash your teeth and feel great. I use 2 at a time. Long hours at the grind and I do pay for it later. But I know the outcome and plan ahead for down time.

Expanding on Alvino's observation, the only reason you'd mix the two is trying to over come the downer effect alcohol has. If you manage to do that with the energy drink mixed in, you'll still be impaired and stuck in stupid. Gals don't like that sort of sot.
Besides the one thing everone has missed here. The stimulant effects of the energy drink mixed in can lull you in to thinking you can have more to drink.
Does alcohol poisioning come to mind? It can do brain damage or at the worst KILL your young ass.
Food for thought...
Wow, 2 5 hour energy shots at a time? You must not be that sensitive to caffiene. I've never had them so I don't know what they're like. I mostly drink coffee and energy drinks like Monster and Amp.

I do that when I'm working on a project and I'm not going to be around many people. If you want to try one get the regular strength version first.

Well all I can say is that I think it increased the effect of the alcohol a little bit, I felt a little more messed up than usual for the amount I had.

The effect of a stimulate is to dilate the veins and arteries and make your heart go faster. So more alcohol gets in to your bloodstream faster. And makes its way to your brain faster.

Jagerbombs are my favorite I'd have to say. But yeah it's not great for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom