New Graphics Card

kirkman

Baseband Member
hey, im running an 8600gts and i want to upgrade to a radeon 4870, what should i get for gaming? There are lots of 4870's Something under 400

Stupid newegg with their cheap stuff and inability to ship worldwide))))) I have to pay 6060 rubles(29rub=1$) for an HD4850 with a gig over here. Ooh can't wait to go to the US for college, gonna get myself a custom-made(by me) pc =D

Man..this is insane! The prices drop so fast..HD 4870 for about 20 bucks more than the HD 4850 I want...

But I doubt it would fit in my case, and it needs 2 6-pin, and I only have a 500W psu..

MNI-SmellyCakes -
The HD 4870 is only 1/4" longer than the 4850 at 9 1/2" long. Most come with the needed power adapters and will run fine with a 500W power supply.

Stupid newegg with their cheap stuff and inability to ship worldwide))))) I have to pay 6060 rubles(29rub=1$) for an HD4850 with a gig over here. Ooh can't wait to go to the US for college, gonna get myself a custom-made(by me) pc =D

hey, dont try and bring it over the boarder or you will have to pay the difference to add up to the price if canadaian electronics.

Back
Top Bottom