Windows 7

they should make a torrent so the more people who get it the bigger download speed everyone will get.

they should make a torrent so the more people who get it the bigger download speed everyone will get.

Yeah, they apparently 'thought' about it when releasing the Vista BETA, but then decided not too. It would solve all their server load errors etc, and would be heaps better for us and them. At the moment there are active links for the Win 7 ISO but can't seem to get any keys for it. Btw a key will give you access to the BETA until August 1...

Matt

Score. I have a friend with a MSDN Pro subscription. Disk is in the post! I will be installing it... circa tuesday :d

well i cant install it..because when i boot from the disc i get an error like "cannot find OSimage..." and when i try to upgrade by installing it while im in vista..i just get "drivers not found..load drivers for ..A13IWKCW IDE Controller" and also "ITE IT8211 ATA/ATAPI Controller " ..there are no drivers for either of these on vista :( so whats the point..ive downloaded drivers for both and put loaded them when windows 7 asks to..but still doesnt work..

Back
Top Bottom