Steroids

You've got to stop believing everything you see on TV. Unless you take crazy amounts of HGH or use roids like GV did, steroids aren't really going to have any kind of severe and serious effect on your health. There have been no long term studies that have been able to prove that steroids have a negative long-term effect on your health.

ok, please PLEASE!!!!!! tell me that you know some people that take them or have taken them.... please tell me that.... because if not then dont talk... i know of atleast 7 people that take steroids that i know in real life not something on tv, one that took them for a while wasent abusing them and he said he told me exactly what i said, same with another guy... i know 4 people that are on them right now and they sometimes go a little bit crazy, like get mad and stuff easy

You've got to stop believing everything you see on TV. Unless you take crazy amounts of HGH or use roids like GV did, steroids aren't really going to have any kind of severe and serious effect on your health. There have been no long term studies that have been able to prove that steroids have a negative long-term effect on your health.

Yeah I definitely gotta disagree with you here to Worshipme. It's a well known fact that steroids no matter how much you use em takes a serious toll on your body. If you can actually get off em once you start the rate of people who have severe heart problems and serious muscle damage and scar tissue related to unnaturally getting that big that quick is huge. The human body grows at the pace it does because muscle, tissue, and cartilage have to expand slowly. It is not meant to go through such huge growth spurts like the ones that come from steroids. Also they do tamper with your brain and make you feel invincible which also adds to the fact that you are hurting yourself because your body gets tired for a reason and it takes a real toll on your body overworking it and not giving it proper time to heal. Not many people only take a little bit of steroids either, once they start seeing the results it gets in there head and end up saying well OK a I'm going to do just another cycle and then get off but once that ends they are like well i guess 1 more won't hurt. It's a vicious cycle just like anorexia and bulimia.

Yeah I definitely gotta disagree with you here to Worshipme. It's a well known fact that steroids no matter how much you use em takes a serious toll on your body. If you can actually get off em once you start the rate of people who have severe heart problems and serious muscle damage and scar tissue related to unnaturally getting that big that quick is huge. The human body grows at the pace it does because muscle, tissue, and cartilage have to expand slowly. It is not meant to go through such huge growth spurts like the ones that come from steroids. Also they do tamper with your brain and make you feel invincible which also adds to the fact that you are hurting yourself because your body gets tired for a reason and it takes a real toll on your body overworking it and not giving it proper time to heal. Not many people only take a little bit of steroids either, once they start seeing the results it gets in there head and end up saying well OK a I'm going to do just another cycle and then get off but once that ends they are like well i guess 1 more won't hurt. It's a vicious cycle just like anorexia and bulimia.

ok, please PLEASE!!!!!! tell me that you know some people that take them or have taken them.... please tell me that.... because if not then dont talk... i know of atleast 7 people that take steroids that i know in real life not something on tv, one that took them for a while wasent abusing them and he said he told me exactly what i said, same with another guy... i know 4 people that are on them right now and they sometimes go a little bit crazy, like get mad and stuff easy

1) i know people on steroids for medical purposes not for body building stuff like this and they are perfectly sane never ever done any of them things you describe there and dont have any of the health concerns you mention which goes on to demonstrate my second point
2)steroids like almost all drugs out there can have an adverse effect on anyone and will effect different people differently but i believe if taken after advice and consultation with a doctor and only as the doctor prescribes and you are generally under the supervision of the doctor so they can see how they are effecting you then they can be a useful drug for many purposes
however most of the people you see on tv like mtv will have been abusing them and proberbly either not taking them under a doctors supervision or not following the doctors instructions
Putting any substance into your body that isnt naturally in there can cause some adverse effects in some people that isnt just something unique to steroids or drugs for that matter , some people have food allergies and so there will obviously be people who have an adverse reaction when they take steroids .
if you abuse any drug it can cause all kind of problems this isn't just something that is unique to steroids there are lots of drugs both medicinal and non medicinal which will cause all kinds of problems if you abuse them dosent mean they are bad just means youhave to be careful and know what you are taking and how much you should be taking
and if you don't take them under supervision and prescription of a doctor then how are you going to know how much ,how often to take steroids and if you are using them safely or not
also just because people on steroids " like get mad and stuff easy" dosent mean its the steroids that are causing this there are some people that just have shorter tempters than other people , and quite often the people that want to have big muscles and body build are also quite often people with shorter tempters steroids or no steroids

Medical steroids are much different. I was on those for a week. I had poison ivy, and the doctor gave some roid pills for that. And I did a little background research on them, and they were much different then what bodybuilders take. They actually deterierate muscle a little bit... I can't remember what it was that I was on perscribed though...

Can you guys give me a link for steroids, like the good and bad points and what it does etc.

I know the basics, but when it comes to drugs I'm just curious for some reason :\
Thanks
(and no im not going to take them)

they make your balls smaller, and decrease your testosterone.

1) i know people on steroids for medical purposes not for body building stuff like this and they are perfectly sane never ever done any of them things you describe there and dont have any of the health concerns you mention which goes on to demonstrate my second point
2)steroids like almost all drugs out there can have an adverse effect on anyone and will effect different people differently but i believe if taken after advice and consultation with a doctor and only as the doctor prescribes and you are generally under the supervision of the doctor so they can see how they are effecting you then they can be a useful drug for many purposes
however most of the people you see on tv like mtv will have been abusing them and proberbly either not taking them under a doctors supervision or not following the doctors instructions
Putting any substance into your body that isnt naturally in there can cause some adverse effects in some people that isnt just something unique to steroids or drugs for that matter , some people have food allergies and so there will obviously be people who have an adverse reaction when they take steroids .
if you abuse any drug it can cause all kind of problems this isn't just something that is unique to steroids there are lots of drugs both medicinal and non medicinal which will cause all kinds of problems if you abuse them dosent mean they are bad just means youhave to be careful and know what you are taking and how much you should be taking
and if you don't take them under supervision and prescription of a doctor then how are you going to know how much ,how often to take steroids and if you are using them safely or not
also just because people on steroids " like get mad and stuff easy" dosent mean its the steroids that are causing this there are some people that just have shorter tempters than other people , and quite often the people that want to have big muscles and body build are also quite often people with shorter tempters steroids or no steroids

Medical steroids and weightlifting steroids are in 2 totally different classes. and the dosages and method of introducing them into the body are totally different. People taking steroids for weightlifting purposes for the most part are shooting it DIRECTLY into their bloodstream. Medical steroids are either given in time release methods or through an inhaler. BIG difference!!!! And as for the rage part it is a proven fact that the higher levels of testosterone can result in what is known as ROID RAGE...For some more information on side effects this is a pretty good site. Also here is WIKI's article as well.

they make your balls smaller, and decrease your testosterone.

Well the roids provide you with artificial testosterone, so when your body sees that, it notices it doesn't have to produce its own which is a very bad thing that happens. Thats when your balls shrink.

+1.

Medical steroids and weightlifting steroids are in 2 totally different classes. and the dosages and method of introducing them into the body are totally different. People taking steroids for weightlifting purposes for the most part are shooting it DIRECTLY into their bloodstream. Medical steroids are either given in time release methods or through an inhaler. BIG difference!!!! And as for the rage part it is a proven fact that the higher levels of testosterone can result in what is known as ROID RAGE...For some more information on side effects this is a pretty good site. Also here is WIKI's article as well.

i take you have never heard of the use of anabolic steroids by aids sufferers , and people with cancer because in many cases both these diseases wear down the bodies of the sufferers to a level where even a common cold could kill them .
and i have heard of roid rage before howevever according to the wikipedia article you posted not all the studies have afound a link between aas and rage
but not all, randomized controlled studies have found that anabolic steroid use correlates with hypomania and increased aggressiveness, but pointed out that attempts to determine whether AAS use triggers violent behaviour have faile

i still believe if taken in a controlled manner under supervision of a doctor they can be usefull drugs and the levels of testosterone can be monitored safely to avoid roid rage

Back
Top Bottom