Locked folder?

Bob94571

In Runtime
Hey guys I have this folder on my storage drive that I put I video file in I was making for my gf's bday (dont ask lol, im poor) its an out of the way folder I knew she would never get into. I did this when I just reformatted my HDD now after installing all my programs/updates I went back to the storage drive to work on it some more and now it says "*path* is not accessible access is denied."

I dunno how it got locked like that. I have tried booting in safe mode under my account and admin account and its still locked.

my.php

my.php

Thanks Strasos unlocker worked. It was kind of a wierd process though lol.

I got to the first folder and tried unlocker said I couldn't do anything would you like to move on reboot, i said yes, reboot, and when Im back at windows the folder is on my desktop with the subfolder I put it in then it was just empty, tried to go into the original again and now I got to the sub folder and it was locked, so I moved that to desktop on reboot, rebooted and it was on my desktop just empty, tried to go into the original folder again now I made it to my file and it was, guess what, locked lol. And then unlocker could move it to the desktob and now i can open it whoo hoo.

lol thanks alot!

Thanks Strasos unlocker worked. It was kind of a wierd process though lol.

I got to the first folder and tried unlocker said I couldn't do anything would you like to move on reboot, i said yes, reboot, and when Im back at windows the folder is on my desktop with the subfolder I put it in then it was just empty, tried to go into the original again and now I got to the sub folder and it was locked, so I moved that to desktop on reboot, rebooted and it was on my desktop just empty, tried to go into the original folder again now I made it to my file and it was, guess what, locked lol. And then unlocker could move it to the desktob and now i can open it whoo hoo.

lol thanks alot!

No problem, I too use this program if I'm having trouble!

Back
Top Bottom