Steroids

Bobybuilders like Ronnie Coleman, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Lou Feringo, and so on, they do take some form of Roids. Arnold was off and aon, and Lou took them to catch up and beat Arnold. Coleman must take them becuase of his size. I know there is a point the body can only go so far. And working out 6-8 hours a day isn't possible without Roids. But how do they legally take them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llJn1XqqUsI
They're all on teh juice and it's not legal.....jus' sayin'

They get them on prescription.

That guy used to go to the same gym as Greg Valentino? But he used Synthol, the same thing is never going to happen with anabolic steroids.
Yeah, synthol is crazy, makes your muscles crazy huge, except it isn't muscle, it's fat. The people who use that stuff aren't strong, they just have big "muscles" (fat). It's all for the look, purely cosmetic.
324235353453kulturizmasnet0qy.jpg

606d1217948815-question-about-injection-spots-synthol6rx.jpg

synthol_dickhead.jpg

synthol1.jpg

wait how is taht cosmetic if it looks really freaking ugly...

because they look really freaking strong haha

@ StratosP, steroids will shrink your package and make your voice all deep and stuff... it makes you go crazy, you go threw mood swings if you stop using them, its just like other drugs, meth, coke they get you high. steroids get you bigger, but you'll be alot weaker when you get off them, if you can even get off of them without killing yourself. ive heard of alot of suicides from people going threw withdraws from them. if you watch MTV they had a True Life "I Take Steroids" you should try to find it on youtube or something like that, its a good one.

@ StratosP, steroids will shrink your package and make your voice all deep and stuff... it makes you go crazy, you go threw mood swings if you stop using them, its just like other drugs, meth, coke they get you high. steroids get you bigger, but you'll be alot weaker when you get off them, if you can even get off of them without killing yourself. ive heard of alot of suicides from people going threw withdraws from them. if you watch MTV they had a True Life "I Take Steroids" you should try to find it on youtube or something like that, its a good one.
You've got to stop believing everything you see on TV. Unless you take crazy amounts of HGH or use roids like GV did, steroids aren't really going to have any kind of severe and serious effect on your health. There have been no long term studies that have been able to prove that steroids have a negative long-term effect on your health.

wait how is taht cosmetic if it looks really freaking ugly...
I know right, why would someone want to look like that?

I know, it looks gross.:eek:
Yep

because they look really freaking strong haha

That makes me wonder why people take them in the first place? I guess it's because they are obsessed with having the perfect body that they'll do anything to get it.

I know right, why would someone want to look like that?

Yep

That makes me wonder why people take them in the first place? I guess it's because they are obsessed with having the perfect body that they'll do anything to get it.
Well, it's not perfect if your package is bust up! Hah.

Back
Top Bottom