Help Please!

I assume you have booted off of this disk before?

Well you c i have not! her uncle who put on this Bull Shit Hacked OS did! but i have experience with bot disks and what not ive done it a fairly decent amount of times! This computer has SOOO MANY VIRUSES! not even funny! please help!

Bump!

Well I would suggest that you put it into another computer and see if you can boot off of it. If you can you know it is not the disk, if you can't then you know it is a bad disk or it isn't bootable.

You can also try using an actual OS disk and see if the computer will boot off of that.

Well I would suggest that you put it into another computer and see if you can boot off of it. If you can you know it is not the disk, if you can't then you know it is a bad disk or it isn't bootable.

You can also try using an actual OS disk and see if the computer will boot off of that.

it does work in other computers. what is the quickets and easiest way to format the drive without having to use a startup disk or anything? i dont have any flopy's or cd's left!

I am going to use your other post so we don't have two going here, I will post an answer there.

Back
Top Bottom