Wow, I don't know how this happened...

rohan23

Fully Optimized
DSCN0616.jpg

The case with stock cable management holes.

DSCN0619.jpg

The tools I used. No dremel needed.

DSCN0620.jpg

My "honeycomb" outline. Came out just a tad uneven.

DSCN0621.jpg

Black heavy duty electrical tape, so the PSU doesn't get scratched up.

DSCN0622.jpg

There it is with it mounted on the bottom.

DSCN0624.jpg

The hole.

DSCN0626.jpg

Holes used to route wires, covered with electrical tape.

DSCN0627.jpg

Bottom view.

DSCN0628.jpg

Step 1.

DSCN0632.jpg

Step 1 continued.

DSCN0633.jpg

Hallway view inside the case.

DSCN0637.jpg

Holes for fan wiring.

DSCN0640.jpg

Step 2.

DSCN0641.jpg

Controlling the fan wires.

I would definitely say I am impressed. My cable management is not the greatest. I just tuck it all behind an unused 5.25" drive bay. Does that fan get enough air from the bottom? I would think because it should be an intake that it would not cool as effectively.

I would definitely say I am impressed. My cable management is not the greatest. I just tuck it all behind an unused 5.25" drive bay. Does that fan get enough air from the bottom? I would think because it should be an intake that it would not cool as effectively.

It's actually doing the same as before. I put some blocks underneath my case, just in case.

Bravo, when I first saw the honeycome hole you cut for the psu, I was like "WTF has he done to his antec? but the cable management really turned out good.

I also like the plan you made on the second pic lol.

Good job.

haha, i thought something bad has happened.
Nice cable management, I think i will only make mine look nice is when i have a job and some money in case something goes wrong.

haha, i thought something bad has happened.
Nice cable management, I think i will only make mine look nice is when i have a job and some money in case something goes wrong.

Don't worry, I'm on my way to CO as we speak!

Back
Top Bottom