Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

Did a donut in the school parking lot today!! Was pretty exciting. Kids were laughing and giving me weird looks. I pull out of my spot, started to turn around to leave, and felt a little ice, so I taped the throttle, and whoop, 360, lol. My tires get so little traction, that if I am sitting on ice, they will spin up to about 15mph, without me even tapping the throttle!

Well..tomorrow I go to register for college classes:D

I'm looking forward to it but things are gonna be hectic..in addition to starting at the community college, I'll also start attending a school the Alabama Fire College is starting tomorrow. Our county got a grant for all the volunteers to attend the school for free to get our first responder/volunteer firefighter certifications. At the end we can go to the Fire College itself for 4 weeks and get our Firefighter 1 to work for a paid department, so every Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30-9:30pm and every other Saturday for 8hrs for the next 4-6 months I'll have fire school. In addition to going to classes Monday thru Thursday at school:):cool::(:p

Damn that's gonna such haha. I really want to be a paid fireman and this course is a God send (it's a 10k course normally, all I'll have to pay is $600 at the end to go to get my FF1), but I also want to have an Associates Degree from a community college so down the road I can go into a 4 year school to get a degree if I want, also would help if I do a tour in the army down the road.

Shoot me. Not enough snow/freezing rain for school to canceled but just enough to screw up the roads and parking lots and make getting around miserable for a few days while the incompetent town sits there waiting before they start clearing it up. Awesome.

Day: Snow changing to ice pellets or freezing rain in the morning then to drizzle in the afternoon. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h in the morning then southwest 40 gusting to 60 late in the day. High plus 5.

We are having 40 degree weather is January!! It's been raining. They keep saying snow, Like the last 3 days we were supposed to get 3 inches each day, What do we get? Rain!!! I want 10 feet of snow.

Finally dropped out of the mid-high 70's today but it was too cold all the sudden. Seems like it was 40's this morning and it was very windy, I wasn't a happy camper walking around on my first day of classes.

I hate forums where the admin has to manually approve every account.... until you get approved they are a pain in the butt.

went to my first club tonight its was sick amazing girls dancing on poles loud music omg so going their tomorrow night :)

Back
Top Bottom