Building a Computer

you can have fun and look to the lighter side of things while showing a bit of respect at the same time, calling someone's hand picked system a POS is a bit over the top...

Well said. A lot of people joke around here. But we don't disrespect anyone else. Saying something like, "This is an okay system. It should barely run Pacman, haha. :rolleyes:", is all right. Just calling the system, which most of us put a lot of hard work and money into, a piece of shit is just unacceptable. So, unless he has a dream computer he's ready to show us, I suggest he stop.

Well for those interested, here are my specs.

And when I referred to the system as a POS system, I wasn't bieng rude. It sounded like a Point-Of-Sale system by the first post...that's what most people call them...POS systems. Sheesh!

lol, uhuh, SURRRRRRRRRRRRREE, we all know what you really meant!!!

I guess that's the beauty of using acronyms... :D :D :D

And when I referred to the system as a POS system, I wasn't bieng rude. It sounded like a Point-Of-Sale system by the first post...that's what most people call them...POS systems. Sheesh!

i didnt know that windows 3.1 even had a browser for it...

Dude, Do us a favor, and leave. iIam getting real tired of your useless, pathetic, disrespectful, arrogant posts.

You don't help anyone here. And I have yet to see a decent post out of you.

This person came here for help on building a computer. He didnt come here to have someone like you be disresprectful.
He wants to learn. Stop being an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom