Flooding In Our Area

In these necks of woods floods are caused by melting snow.

We had almost 1ft of snow and it all melted last NIGHT, the temp during the day was 35f, shot up to 47f because of a very warm wind. Melted basically all of the snow. No bad flooding though

Our gravel road was literally a solid sheet of ice this morning. slickest stuff ive ever walked\driven on. if it wasnt for me holding on to something i would have fell instantly

That's some not bad flooding. I decided to go through a flood in a field a while ago (I was being lazy searching for campsite) and I just about got stuck. I'm on high ground, but my car's wouldn't do well at all in flooding, one would just suck water into the air intake.

That's some not bad flooding. I decided to go through a flood in a field a while ago (I was being lazy searching for campsite) and I just about got stuck. I'm on high ground, but my car's wouldn't do well at all in flooding, one would just suck water into the air intake.

basically cutting off seattle from the rest of the world (other than planes\ships) isnt bad?? thats a population of over one million not getting their shipments from the truckers that this state depends on so much

basically cutting off seattle from the rest of the world (other than planes\ships) isnt bad?? thats a population of over one million not getting their shipments from the truckers that this state depends on so much

Not bad as in fairly decent flooding, meaning it's pretty hardcore.

google komo 4 news and look at the news stories and vids for the floods.

its now impossible to get from east to west here. one of my friends that there was a mandatory evacuation for ellensburg

would post links but im at school on my phone

diddo

Back
Top Bottom