What other forums are you apart of?

I was also a part of the "ARG! Teen" forums, but I sent a PM to the webmaster to remove my account after 6 posts. The community is so mean to everyone. It's full of asswholes!

Wow, those people are assholes, you were not kidding.
But you joined yesterday, hehe

mazda3forums.com with over 3k posts...hahaha

username kj442; that is if you have a mazda...lol

here.
Computervitals.com
Yourpcforums.com
Woodnet.net

I have the same user name on all the forums. Now, I didnt claim I posted on all them. But I am a member.

I post here, S10Forum, Ultimate-Guitar and Firefighter Nation:)
S10Forums? There was some S10 forum that was supposed to have a pinks race against RangerPowerSports. Someone at each forum was supposed to build up a V8 truck, and race it. We were thinking over at RPS instead of doing Pinks, doing it for a charity. So there would really be a prize, it would just be a big fundraiser. Are you a fairly bigtime member there? Might be able to get something going. Our truck is ready to be put togethor, just we kind of lost contact with the Chevy guys, so we need another competitor. See if your forum is up for it!

I am active on here and
Rangerpowersports.com

member of plenty more though.

A True Folder, I recently signed up, so that gave made me post this topic :)

And I don't like ARG! Teen forums because, the teens are all idiots. They think their all that and some are just mean to everyone.

a student forum, a mobile phone forum, an emulation forum, and some other ones i dont go on much.

djforums.com
tech-forums.net (I have more posts there than here, but the site went downhill and is ran by rednecks)
en.gay-lounge.net (Adult material, NSFW)
denondjforums.net (I'm not active anymore)
native-instruments.com/forum
dslreports.com/forum
chadzboyz2.com/chadzforum

Their's many many more I have registered and make under 100 posts on.

Back
Top Bottom