What GPU should I get?

I'm definitely not saying get one, they aren't even for gaming, they're for video editing, I was just taking a jab at what's his face...

if you can, keep checking this link: open box ASUS EAH4870X2 - $375, the price leave plenty of room to spare in the budget to get a top notch psu to power it if you can convince your dad that the psu would be a wise investment to protect the first investment, the total price tag w/a quality psu would probably be somewhere around $500 and give you top notch gaming performance and limit the spending to about half of what your dad is allotting, a win win situation if you ask me...

it's open box but all that means is that you'll have to download the drivers (it won't come with a disc) and you won't get any adapters, but if you have bought any cards in recent years you probably have all the adapters you need...

NewEgg doesn't ship to Australia. :(

my bad, anyway, the 285s/295s are about to drop this month so the prices could get really good after the release, I would wait, you could end up with a really good deal out of it...

Well, the Phenom II I want is coming out in April. So I have a while to wait. Do you know when the AM3 motherboards are released?

Thanks for all your help btw

Back
Top Bottom