Windows 7

Prodigy146

Fully Optimized
i cant believe no one here has commented about the new 7000 build. Have any of you tested it out yet? it really just seems like a service pack for vista but still the new toolbar and shit is amazing:

As you can see it doesnt look any different than vista but the toolbar makes everything easier to get to and once i installed it i had the latest drivers for all of my devices and my system has not crashed once yet.

i really think windows 7 will suprise tha shit outta everyone when the retail comes out

P.S i can pm you the registry key to get rid of the windows 7 watermark if you want it

It looks good, can't wait when it comes out. I'm just afraid of that some of my stuff won't work because I still got 1 or 2 DOS programs/games.

Hope it works!

There is that DOSbox for running DOS apps. THats what came with Doom 1 and 2 from Steam.

I am currently downloading build 7000, but I won't make the switch to 7 until the retail comes out.

i would love to try it out

but this computer couldent handle vista at all.

hell, i have XP set on performance mode, just to speed it up

i miss my laptop :(

There is that DOSbox for running DOS apps. THats what came with Doom 1 and 2 from Steam.

I am currently downloading build 7000, but I won't make the switch to 7 until the retail comes out.

DOSbox is too complicated for me. I just followed a page of instructios off another website to play my DOS game in XP. I installed sound software and applications that will alow the program to run in XP because it wouldn't work. I hope it works for Windows 7. Otherwise I'm gonna be pissed.

And I'm not going to switch untill it's retail like superman22x said.

Aww damn, spose it's ok cause I havn't got much bandwidth left on my connection till midnight tonight haha..

Can't wait to try it out though. Oh, and does anyone know if the BETA will have an expiry date and what it is?? It was like 6 months on Vista if I remember correctly.

Back
Top Bottom