Favorite game systems of all time

Hmm... Hard choice... PS2 and N64 are up there. Twisted Metal, Metal Gear, Ratchet and Clank, so many good games for PS2. And for N64... Zelda!!

Has anyone played the new Zelda for the Wii? I just got a wii, and may buy the game...

Has anyone played the new Zelda for the Wii? I just got a wii, and may buy the game...

Yeah its pretty good...A lot of the game-play is similar to the ocarina of time, such as the gorons, and the water temple, I'm not sure if there is any similarities to the gamecube zelda's since I never played them..But the temples and basic game play is TOTALLY different...IMO its def worth buying for someone who has played all the zelda games due to the Wii controls being added....Took me a lil over 40 hours to beat the game...I'm only missing a couple of heart pieces and a few of the bugs you have to find... But overall you won't be disappointed..

Sega with Contra!

I never did finish that game. My favorite has been PC all of my life. I do love 360. I remember getting a XBOX when they first came out.

PSP - It can emulate N64, ps1, gba, gb, DOS, and, Win 95. Best Handheld ever espacially for the price.
PS2

i like the turbo grafics system when it was in it's day. it was such a cool system to play a game from a card the size of a credit card.

next would be the super nintendo system

followed by the nintendo 64 system

All the old school consoles are influential in my book.

As for the more recent generations, probably the PlayStation and PlayStation 2 for what it's done for the console industry and the original Xbox for Xbox Live and the use of a HDD to save game data and content.

Back
Top Bottom