Free DVD burner

Yeah, if you're a selfish cheap ass who can't afford to support the developers who created the software.

Even then, there's still some issues with products. It's best but not godlike.

The only time I bought a CD was a couple weeks ago when I bought "Cream Club Ibiza 07" mixed by Eddie Halliwell.

Yeah, if you're a selfish cheap ass who can't afford to support the developers who created the software.

I'm a selfish cheap ass. I cant afford anything after tonight. Anniversary with the girlfriend. Mass money $$$ out the door now.

I went from working 40 hours a week to approximately 9-10. I don't have money for anything anymore. I'm going to use that reason to be a cheap ass. :)

I'm a selfish cheap ass. I cant afford anything after tonight. Anniversary with the girlfriend. Mass money $$$ out the door now.

There are plenty of free alternatives mentioned in this thread that are just as good.

I'm trying to use all these free ones, and it does copy the files. The pieces that get copied at .vob files with no audio.

I want to be able to rip and make my particular files on CD to be a clickable thumbnail thats like .mpeg or something. Is there nothing that can do a direct rip likethat?

Back
Top Bottom