Looking to buy an Xbox 360. Are they worth it?

about the graphics, i was looking at the comparison, and some 360 games look better than the PS3, of course im not talking about exclusives, im talking about the Multiplat ones. Either my eyes deceives me, or the PS3 graphics arent really that amazing compared to the 360. There are only slight differences on graphics.

The 360 has more games, so you have a better selection, but the PS3 will catch up within this year, so its not a bad investment.

It all depends on the games, look for released, and upcoming games, and wager out which ones you would like on the system, and the system with the most games you want, go for it, and never look back. Then when you get a bit more money, get the other system for the other exclusives.

I admit that Xbox 360 has more games, but the PS3 will soon have more games. And it's not that big of a difference anymore. I think that the games are improving, and in the future will have heaps more games.

People will turn to PS3, it's getting cheaper, 360 might, but still, if the PS3 will get cheaper the people would go for it.

Definitely. I'd go for a PS3 if it was around the same price as 360. Right now the pros outweigh the cons by a ton for the 360.

Must be the TV then because I can tell the difference of COD4 on my PS3 and on my friend's Xbox. Regardless, the PS3 has potential to be a far better gaming system.

I agree. The problem is their complicated processor, developers haven't figured out a way to easily develop games for that complicated processor. Once they do, PS3 will own.

Back
Top Bottom