Runescape?

Does anyone actually play this game anymore? I Play it once and a while when im REALLY Bored (Like Now) and it runs pretty good on Dialup LOL.

I used to when it first came out. I find those games very boring now. I tend to stick to FPS and Rock Band 2.

I actually have a membership on it right now. During Thanksgiving break all my friends were playing and I sat at home bored during the day. When it came the 2-week Christmas break, I decided to sign up since I was going to stay in town. I still have 15 days left. The fullscreen option was a great improvement and so was the HD Detail mode. I never play fullscreen because I'm usually on MSN also. For $6, I think it was worth it. I had fun with friends. I'm probably only going to play the next 2 weekends though. After that my member ship runs out and I'm not going to pay $6 to play a couple hours in 8 days...

Played for a couple months and made like 5 mil from wc but then thought of better things to do with my time...mainly applying for colleges, studying SAT, lookin fo scholarships and studyin fo skool...yea that trade paid off pretty well

runescape used to be a very good game. i would rather play it than any other game cuz it was so fun.

but jagex made a mistake. to stop people from buying fake in-game money with real money out of their own pockets, jagex decided to restrict the PK system. they gave us a stupid game instead of a free roam pk land, and it sucked badly.

i would rather they had never installed the graphical updates if they gave us back the original pk system. the original pk system was just so fun to play with friends. i seriusly picked runescape over other games back then because the pk system was so exciting. i would be with like 3 other friends and another ally would be picked up along the way to the "wilderness". we would be like lol were shud we go to hang out now?

lets go to the castle! a lot of mages there. [its mage haven (free runes appear on the ground at the castle)]

and we would be like ok. and we would go following each other.

HEY LOOK ITS A NOOBLET BY HIMSELF! ATTACK HIM. through a flury of clicks (drink potion and equip appropriate armor or robes based on what enemy is)(or for mages, use certain spells:ensnare, bind...etc) we would flank him, and hopefully kil him for his items. runescape punishes severely for dying which made it all the more exciting. and sometimes we would find OTHER teams along the way to destination and we would have a gang fight which was pretty freaking intense...

ahhhh...i wish...

The PK'ing system is back. However, you get a random item according to how intense the battle was, how long you were out battling, and how many items you brought. Additionally, the new PK'ing system only takes place in 3 worlds, however all of Runescape is fair game, except for banks, which are safespots. The random item varies from 100k-120m.

Back
Top Bottom