Looking to buy an Xbox 360. Are they worth it?

I have heard good things about Xbox 360s. I think they are great, but I have heard from others that the Playstation 3 is better. What is your opinion? Should I get an Xbox, or a Playstation?

Depends, it's more of a personal opinion with these gaming consoles. But imo, I would get the PS3. I don't like Xbox. I've used it a couple times, it's alright I guess, but the PS3 would be better.

I want to get a PS3 but have no money, so that's a big issue for me.

Go PS3!

depends on what you are looking for in your system...They both have good points and bad ones...I personally haven't had any problems with my xbox360 regarding the RROD most of the newer ones don't get it much and if you buy it new its got a warranty so bring it back and get a new one...The PS3 has a blue-ray player and IMO much better graphics but doesn't offer close to as many games as the xbox360. Like others said its all about personal preference and what specific games you want...

Don't look at the system. If buying new, the ring of death is solved. Look at the games you want. If you are a fan of Metal Gear, then maybe PS3. Halo, well then get a 360. Look at the games, not the systems.

well i'm planning to buy a ps3 later this month myself, and the reason is that i need the bluray functionality, and i love how the ps3 functions as a home multimedia thingy too. gunna be pretty useful

if you're just in it for the gaming, then it doesnt matter.

360 sucks they are a pos they all get the red ring of death

OKay guys, this is JUST your opinion, not an actual fact..i have one of the FIRST EVER MADE premium xboxs, NO problems, what so ever, no ring of death either. And yes i like the xbox more than the ps3

well i'm planning to buy a ps3 later this month myself, and the reason is that i need the bluray functionality, and i love how the ps3 functions as a home multimedia thingy too. gunna be pretty useful

if you're just in it for the gaming, then it doesnt matter.

Xbox is compatible with the home media center too, no blue ray compatibility though.

I Have used both and the PS3 Has more Multimedia functions and the bigger hardrive,also has better graphics but the Xbox360 has more games and they are generally cheaper because they are on DVD Discs not Blu-Ray Discs.

Back
Top Bottom