Israeli troops, tanks enter Gaza

Don't forget the WMD's that Saddam built and somehow they all vanished along with all traces of their manufacture and design :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You know...the ones all the intelligence (or lack of) agencies were insistent did exist and could be launched in 40 min and blow us all up to smithereens ....

Don't forget the WMD's that Saddam built and somehow they all vanished along with all traces of their manufacture and design :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You know...the ones all the intelligence (or lack of) agencies were insistent did exist and could be launched in 40 min and blow us all up to smithereens ....

You mean the ones that are in Iran, not Iraq. Yea, I agree that this war is basically Vietnam all over again, but we can't let the same thing happen to the people at the end.

You mean the ones that are in Iran, not Iraq. Yea, I agree that this war is basically Vietnam all over again, but we can't let the same thing happen to the people at the end.

no wmd's in iran otherwise isreal would be wiped off the map

You know, I was going to respond to all the USA bashing in this thread.
But then I thought better of it, and respect all the opinions here.
But I wanted to say one thing.
This world we live in, is a better place for the major of the people in the world because the United States of America exists.
I'm talking about the big picture here, over the last 233 years.

You know, I was going to respond to all the USA bashing in this thread.
But then I thought better of it, and respect all the opinions here.
But I wanted to say one thing.
This world we live in, is a better place for the major of the people in the world because the United States of America exists.
I'm talking about the big picture here, over the last 233 years.

I agree, although I wouldn't say 233 years...more along the lines of the last 100 years. The United States didn't start intervening with world affairs until after the First World War. At the moment, the United States is the most influenced country in the world. I hope this changes, not because of hate, but because of security. The United States makes up 5% of the world's population if my math isn't wrong (300,000,000/6,000,000,000), yet it holds 25% of the world's wealth. If an economic crisis were to affect the United States, it would also drag the rest of the worl--wait...this sounds familiar...

...US's economic crisis slowed down the rest of the world. If this wealth was more evenly distributed, not only would the rest of the world benefit, but also the US. It would help amend the situation quicker because other countries would be able to provide strong trade.

SO...we're still talking about this

I'm to lazy to read the thread, but can anyone sum up the last 3-4 pages in like 3 sentences

Back on the original subject of this post, the Israel/Gaza issue.

Lets say the you were on hard times, homeless, and the world thought it would be nice to give you a home.
But the home they gave you was in a place that all your neighbours hated you, for what ever reason.
Your neighbour's decided to gang up on you, to destroy you, and attacked, but you and your family beat them, twice.
And in the process, took one of their houses as your own.
But keeping that house, turned out to be more trouble than it was worth, so you gave it back.
But the owners of the house were still mad, so they started throwing rocks from their yard at your house.
First rock broke your window.

You ask them to stop throwing rocks.
Second rock kills your dog.

You again ask them to stop.

Third rock kills your son playing in the backyard.

You take your whole family, rush their house, and evict them with all means possible.

I guess it depends whose GOD is right

Both sides said their god ordained them that piece of land...

Maybe God should decend from the heavens on steps of clouds and just draw a line in the sand telling Jews on one side and Muslims on the other :D

I guess it depends whose GOD is right

Both sides said their god ordained them that piece of land...

Maybe God should decend from the heavens on steps of clouds and just draw a line in the sand telling Jews on one side and Muslims on the other :D

Well basically that happened, but it wasn't GOD, it was the UN.

Back
Top Bottom