Favorite game systems of all time

PokerDegenerate

Daemon Poster
So there has been a lot of game systems put out over the years...What was your favorite of all time and WHY? Don't just consider the best graphics and features also games that you would still play NO MATTER what the graphics are...

For now mine would have to be Nintendo 64
Reason: 007 Golden Eye and Zelda the Ocarina of time

Will Update my choice to Wii as soon as they get the rights to 007 for Download availability although they have ruined a few good games with new features such as Mario Kart with all the ease of operation things such as the new powerslide that ANYONE can do without practice and all the new powerups.(I hate being in 1st the whole time and getting knocked back to 10th at the last second of a race)

*I know many of you will say PS3 due to graphics and blue ray player but I'm just not happy with games that take 2 days max to beat...* But when it comes to graphics PS3 PWNS hands down.

*I do also own an xbox 360 but def not in top 3 of all time, although HALO 3 is Sick!!!

N64 and PS2 hands down take the cake. Zelda and Goldeneye were amazing. Donkey Kong 64 was also amazingly fun (never beat because of stupid mini games). For the PS2 by far has the best sports games. Madden was SOO much fun on that thing, IMO madden sucks right now, you throw way too many picks, and the defense drops every interception that seems feasible, but makes every circus catch. Also Tiger Woods 2007 was on of the best games ive ever played.

Looking back on all of the good memories makes me want to buy another PS2

PSP
Homebrew, PSX compatible, Emulators, Region Free, Portable, Game Remakes, Watches Videos, Plays Music, Displays Photos, Goes Online, Internal Time and Date, Graphics for an Handheld, Audio output quality, Price, PSP Exclusive games, must I say more? :D

PSP
Homebrew, PSX compatible, Emulators, Region Free, Portable, Game Remakes, Watches Videos, Plays Music, Displays Photos, Goes Online, Internal Time and Date, Graphics for an Handheld, Audio output quality, Price, PSP Exclusive games, must I say more? :D

agreed :) only if you happen to take the time to make a pandoras battery or find a psp with 1.5 firmware or below 2.2...

I downgraded my friends PSP, and used about 10 min or so to make a pandora battery with his PSP.
I dont think you need a PSP 1.50, you just need one with CFW. I made my pandora with an 3.72 m33 FW.

you could make some money offering people downgrading service. I charge about $20 per PSP :D

SNES and N64 were the shizzznat.

But as of now though, I really like the 360.

Nintendo 64 = Donki Kong, Return of the Jedi, Killer Instinct.......etc

Everyone knows that ps3 & xbox are kings right now, the N64 graphics are no where clouse to them, but this was the system of my chieldhook, I had so many games for it and put so many hours of playing it that I consider it to be the game system of all times.

Back
Top Bottom