Purchased this laptop.

Can you find something better? I can just cancel the order. I really don't want to spend more than $500.

Did you actually buy that one from amazon or did you get it somewhere cheaper because according to that link the Price: $949.75. If that is the case you can get a far better laptop than that for that price...its only 1.4ghz intel core 2 duo and 1gb of ram. Yeah its expandable to 4 but why not get one for that price that's not going to need to be upgraded as soon as you get it? You could get a dell laptop with the same specs as that for less than half that price...Take a look at the vostro models of dell if you are looking for a business laptop IMO...Cheap, good support, and same specs as that Vaio....

Did you actually buy that one from amazon or did you get it somewhere cheaper because according to that link the Price: $949.75. If that is the case you can get a far better laptop than that for that price...its only 1.4ghz intel core 2 duo and 1gb of ram. Yeah its expandable to 4 but why not get one for that price that's not going to need to be upgraded as soon as you get it? You could get a dell laptop with the same specs as that for less than half that price...Take a look at the vostro models of dell if you are looking for a business laptop IMO...Cheap, good support, and same specs as that Vaio....

I got it elsewhere for $550.00. I don't want a netbook. Most of the ones listed above are far more than $500.

Have you ever owned or tried a Dell notebook?

heres how i see Dell

XPS line is the only dell laptops i would buy

my buddy just got one, and for under 1k, i must say, its really nice

ithere then that, i have a long history with Dells, desktops and notebooks, and i would not buy one at all, exept an XPS, i dont know y, i just trust it more whe n i see those 3 letters

i say this for everyone who is looking for computers

check out www.ibuypower.com

it might be a little overbudget, but hey, u never know

EDIT:

this is 100 dolelrs more then ur budget, but according to the specs, its just like my old laptop, and for 600 bucks, u can push that thing :D
http://www.ibuypower.com/ibp/store/configurator.aspx?mid=371

just dont over use the GFX ard :D bad personal experiance

Back
Top Bottom