Israeli troops, tanks enter Gaza

1) That is VERY closely related to what I just said...

2) I have no idea what you are talking about o_O

3) It's still involved with race, but in a different way.

4) America is NOT USA. America is a continent, it's like your saying America is just USA, but no, there is Canada. A couple soldiers from the USA died, boohoo, heaps of innocent people died, that your soldiers killed, tortured and brutalized. You created chaos, destruction. You split families apart.

Helping defeat terrorist organizations is one thing. Taking innocent lives is another.

But that's not why you went to Iraq, you went for their oil, you greedy bastards.

You betrayed one of your allies, and I dare not speak of that again.

I heard you guys are leaving Iraq soon, and moving to Afghanistan.

Why? They outta oil now?

1) Not at all. Being overly patriotic isn't the same as thinking you are superior to you peers. One has to do with countries, the other doesn't. Big difference there.

2) 9/11 was a terrorist attack, and I just laid out evidence to refute any argument that it wasn't

3) By your standards then the school I go to is based on race, as is the car I drive, house I buy, the drum kit I play, and heck, even the food I buy and air I drink.

4) Argument unrelated. What are we supposed to call people who live in the USA, United-states-atarians? They are called Americans you bimbo.

We might have gone for oil, but we liberated the Iraqis from a tyrant that would have tortured and killed them anyways. I think it should have been a sting operation, get in and get out with the terrorist in hand. Thats why we have navy seals.

We are going to Afghanistan, for the terrorists there. I once again think this should be a sting operation. Get the terrorists out, take them and leave. I hate to break it to you, but the president I wanted wanted to finish in Iraq and the be done, but the president you wanted wanted to pull out of Iraq and then go invade Afghanistan and threaten Iran with nukes. So don't pull this dumb American shit on me, because you are the one who is being dumb here, and YOU supported the president you are now saying has plans that are stupid.

We can't let Iraq turn into Vietnam. Until they can run themselves, we have to help them. http://www.qxpham.com/U.S. Musn't Betray Iraq.htm read that. They need our support until we can completely transfer power to them. There is a plan for that to happen by 2010 I believe, created by THEM WITH NO INFLUENCE from us. So when they are ready for all control, we give them that control, and the we leave. We don't leave and then leave them all to get annihilated by the terrorist groups there. Not again. Yea, there were a ton of innocent casualties, but THEY WANTED OUR SUPPORT to save them from the tyrant. This is the same thing.

1) Not at all. Being overly patriotic isn't the same as thinking you are superior to you peers. One has to do with countries, the other doesn't. Big difference there.

2) 9/11 was a terrorist attack, and I just laid out evidence to refute any argument that it wasn't

3) By your standards then the school I go to is based on race, as is the car I drive, house I buy, the drum kit I play, and heck, even the food I buy and air I drink.

4) Argument unrelated. What are we supposed to call people who live in the USA, United-states-atarians? They are called Americans you bimbo.

We might have gone for oil, but we liberated the Iraqis from a tyrant that would have tortured and killed them anyways. I think it should have been a sting operation, get in and get out with the terrorist in hand. Thats why we have navy seals.

We are going to Afghanistan, for the terrorists there. I once again think this should be a sting operation. Get the terrorists out, take them and leave. I hate to break it to you, but the president I wanted wanted to finish in Iraq and the be done, but the president you wanted wanted to pull out of Iraq and then go invade Afghanistan and threaten Iran with nukes. So don't pull this dumb American shit on me, because you are the one who is being dumb here, and YOU supported the president you are now saying has plans that are stupid.

We can't let Iraq turn into Vietnam. Until they can run themselves, we have to help them. http://www.qxpham.com/U.S. Musn't Betray Iraq.htm read that. They need our support until we can completely transfer power to them. There is a plan for that to happen by 2010 I believe, created by THEM WITH NO INFLUENCE from us. So when they are ready for all control, we give them that control, and the we leave. We don't leave and then leave them all to get annihilated by the terrorist groups there. Not again. Yea, there were a ton of innocent casualties, but THEY WANTED OUR SUPPORT to save them from the tyrant. This is the same thing.

1) The meanings are similar, and if what you're saying is true, then I am not chauvinistic. Proof?

2) I don't trust the USA government. It may be true, but I didn't say it wasn't/was a terrorist attack. Just said there's no proof that I knew of. I'm not a 9/11 fanatic because really, I don't give a shit on what really happened...it's like giving Australian news to someone in the USA, they don't know the whole story.

3) No, you've misunderstood me. Race isn't the car you drive or air you breathe etc. It's the religion or the nation of which one is from.

4) I wasn't referring to the people, once again, you have misjudged everything I've said. I was referring to the country. Not AMERICANS. AMERICA.
AMERICA is a nation...

WTF? Which president did I vote for, I never recall residing in the USA?

You guys shouldn't get involved with everything, helping out is okay, but you're not helping. Your destroying everything.

WTF? Which president did I vote for, I never recall residing in the USA?
And I never recall saying you voted either. But that doesn't mean you can't show support for one of the candidates.

P.S. http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=78235
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=72237

if you avoided all the political stuff here, then my bad, but unless you post a screenie of those polls showing that you didn't vote in them I'll believe that you did.

Race isn't the car you drive or air you breathe etc. It's the religion or the nation of which one is from.
it has nothing to do with religion and only something to do with where you are from. Its all visible traits. See wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(classification_of_human_beings)

AMERICA is a nation...
America is a continent
facepalm.JPG

and now I'm done with this. I now realize why I'm having such a hard time getting through to you. You views flip faster than burgers in a fast food joint. You can't even have an argument that is consistent with yourself. I'm done, and you can argue all you want, but no one is gonna believe you. You really don't know what you are talking about.

You know what I'm talking about with the whole American continent thing. You were talking about the people, where as I was talking about the country USA.

Bah! Religion = Race, didn't mean that...Race = Nation.

I would rather Obama, based on what I've heard here. Excuse me for not coming to USA to find out who is better.
And if you're going to reply make it quick, it's nearly 4:00am here and I'm tired...

well once you have done dealing in iraqs affairs and liberating them froma tyrant why not go to zimbabwe go deal with mugabbe or do they not have enough oil for your liking

the rest of what you have said is hypocritical , you think Afghanistan should be a sting operating however then you go on about not being able to leave until they can run themselves , make your mind up

and whilst we are on the topic a sting operation in either country would not have worked because there would have been just another fanatic waiting to resume command if sadam was removed it wouldn't have been that simple same in Afghanistan there would have been another line of fanatics waiting to take control had something happened to bin laden , i mean who do you think is behind the insurgency in both places there will still be fanatics out there masterminding violence that's why we are having a hard time winning the war against them

They dont like us because of all of the freedoms we have. Islamic radicals dont like us mainly because were are an unofficial christian state.
the problem with these Muslim fanatics is they have interpreted a part of their religion about jihad to mean that they should convert the whole world and that's why they are trying to do

well once you have done dealing in iraqs affairs and liberating them froma tyrant why not go to zimbabwe go deal with mugabbe or do they not have enough oil for your liking

the rest of what you have said is hypocritical , you think Afghanistan should be a sting operating however then you go on about not being able to leave until they can run themselves , make your mind up

and whilst we are on the topic a sting operation in either country would not have worked because there would have been just another fanatic waiting to resume command if sadam was removed it wouldn't have been that simple same in Afghanistan there would have been another line of fanatics waiting to take control had something happened to bin laden , i mean who do you think is behind the insurgency in both places there will still be fanatics out there masterminding violence that's why we are having a hard time winning the war against them

the problem with these Muslim fanatics is they have interpreted a part of their religion about jihad to mean that they should convert the whole world and that's why they are trying to do

Finally! Someone that can take care of the argument while I'm in bed.
It the who's online list, it said you were posting in this thread, I thought you were going to go against me.

Well, good night, muz is taking the spotlight 'til I'm up :D

Oh, and nice argument, you got some good points there.

I think it should have been a sting operation, however now that it is a full war I'm going to support it and make the best of what has happened.

Yea, there are always gonna be crazy radicals, and thats the problem. Maybe that is why the US went to war instead of doing a sting, so that they could get Iraq to take care of the problems instead of us having to keep going back to take out the next radical leader.

I think it should have been a sting operation, however now that it is a full war I'm going to support it and make the best of what has happened.

Yea, there are always gonna be crazy radicals, and thats the problem. Maybe that is why the US went to war instead of doing a sting, so that they could get Iraq to take care of the problems instead of us having to keep going back to take out the next radical leader.

but if you would have done the job right the first time with the gulf war then we wouldn't even be in this mess now
i dont think a sting operation would ever work in these situations there will always be another radical to take over and there would just have been a few days of anarchy in iraq , you think if they had wanted to the USA or UK couldn't have arranged to have sadam assassinated but it would have caused more problems than it would have solved

but if you would have done the job right the first time with the gulf war then we wouldn't even be in this mess now
i dont think a sting operation would ever work in these situations there will always be another radical to take over and there would just have been a few days of anarchy in iraq , you think if they had wanted to the USA or UK couldn't have arranged to have sadam assassinated but it would have caused more problems than it would have solved

yea, but you can't just sit back and watch. I mean, I'm no expert, I don't know whats the best solution, but I do know that its inhumane to sit back and watch a tyrant torture people.

yea, but you can't just sit back and watch. I mean, I'm no expert, I don't know whats the best solution, but I do know that its inhumane to sit back and watch a tyrant torture people.

well then why is seemingly ok for us to sit back and watch on as mugabe tortues his people ,
and why is it seemingly ok to sit back and watch half a continent starve whilst many like ourselves prosper injoy growth and never have to worry where the next meal is coming from

im sorry but humanity did not come into the decision to start invading iraq

Back
Top Bottom