Israeli troops, tanks enter Gaza

They dont like us because of all of the freedoms we have. Islamic radicals dont like us mainly because were are an unofficial christian state.

That is true, but I don't think it is the main reason imho

1) This has nothing to do with race. Look at Israel's Military strategy. Its pure genius. You punch them, they'll punch you back, 20,30 times.

2) Terrorists don't only target the United States. How about you learn about google: http://www.google.com/search?source...ttack+-united+-states&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f

So that gives you a reason to neg rep me the second time why?
I never said they ONLY attack the USA, I'm just saying that you're their main targets. Race has nothing to do with it? This is a terrorist related topic, therefor race HAS to be involved.

Think twice before you neg rep me 3rd time.

That is true, but I don't think it is the main reason imho

So that gives you a reason to neg rep me the second time why?
I never said they ONLY attack the USA, I'm just saying that you're their main targets. Race has nothing to do with it? This is a terrorist related topic, therefor race HAS to be involved.

Think twice before you neg rep me 3rd time.

Yea, actually that is the main reason. Maybe if you did reading you would be turning yourself into the next wildpig. And I can neg rep anyone. We don't need reasons do to it, so shut you mouth and quite being so chauvinistic.

And don't even try to get race involved with this. On September 11, sure, 3,000 Americans died, but I bet a fair number were something other than Blond haired, blue eyed whites.

Chauvinistic? To whom? I take no sides in the war.

And I have no idea by what you mean with the September 11 thingo, but a lot of war do have race to do with it believe it or not...

Chauvinistic? To whom? I take no sides in the war.

And I have no idea by what you mean with the September 11 thingo, but a lot of war do have race to do with it believe it or not...

1) If you knew what the word meant you wouldn't be asking that question.

2) September 11 was a terrorist attack buddy, and you mentioned terrorist attacks, and it wasn't directed as white people only, so you can't pull race into this

3) If race was a factor in many wars, why would we be bombing white people in the middle east, and helping black people in Africa? And don't even try to pull the American Civil war on me, race was NO factor in that.

1) If you knew what the word meant you wouldn't be asking that question.

2) September 11 was a terrorist attack buddy, and you mentioned terrorist attacks, and it wasn't directed as white people only, so you can't pull race into this

3) If race was a factor in many wars, why would we be bombing white people in the middle east, and helping black people in Africa? And don't even try to pull the American Civil war on me, race was NO factor in that.

1) I know what the word means, sorta taking sides..being overly patriotic to a country.

2) I know what September 11 was, who doesn't? Did I say it was directed at white people?

3) It's always USA, USA, USA, isn't it? You guys don't know anything do you? Or is it just you? Race isn't just black and white. Race is all countries and nations. Greece = White, USA = White, are we same race? HELL NO!
WHY are you guys bombing the middle east? Your helping Africa, I admit, that is good, but bombing the middle east?

My father went to England, went in a taxi and had a nice conversation with a taxi driver who happened to be from Afghanistan. He said that liked it better when they were controlled by the Russians because they were nicer to them compared to the USA, who shoot them and torture them.

Buddy, you just got served.

1) Nope, not what it means. May I suggest googing "Define: Chauvinistic"

2) You said terrorist attacks were directed at the US because of race. I was point out that isn't true.

3) I know race isn't just black and white, but do you think the people fight WWII killed based on them being German or Italian vs being English or French? I bet they picked out the uniforms and shot at them.

4) We are bombing the middle east, but also helping the innocent people there.

And I didn't just get served, and I'm not your buddy.

Why is it, that every time there's a small battle like this, there's always predictions its going to spill into WWIII?! :D :D The exact same happened when Russia went into South Ossetia :D But was there a WWIII? Nooo course not :rolleyes:

1) Nope, not what it means. May I suggest googing "Define: Chauvinistic"

2) You said terrorist attacks were directed at the US because of race. I was point out that isn't true.

3) I know race isn't just black and white, but do you think the people fight WWII killed based on them being German or Italian vs being English or French? I bet they picked out the uniforms and shot at them.

4) We are bombing the middle east, but also helping the innocent people there.

And I didn't just get served, and I'm not your buddy.

1)1. Militant devotion to and glorification of one's country; fanatical patriotism.
Isn't that what I said?

2) There is no proof what the September 11 really was. You can't say it was or wasn't a terrorist attack.

3) If one country and another country develop a strong friendship, they become allies. Two races on one team. So basically it was a war with races...???

4) Yeah, so you guys show off your plains, raid a town, might have one civilian or two, but who cares it's only a worthless Arab...
I think not, have some respect.

EDIT:
Why is it, that every time there's a small battle like this, there's always predictions its going to spill into WWIII?! :D :D The exact same happened when Russia went into South Ossetia :D But was there a WWIII? Nooo course not :rolleyes:

There's always predictions, you never know these days.

1)1. Militant devotion to and glorification of one's country; fanatical patriotism.
Isn't that what I said?

2) There is no proof what the September 11 really was. You can't say it was or wasn't a terrorist attack.

3) If one country and another country develop a strong friendship, they become allies. Two races on one team. So basically it was a war with races...???

4) Yeah, so you guys show off your plains, raid a town, might have one civilian or two, but who cares it's only a worthless Arab...
I think not, have some respect.

EDIT:

There's always predictions, you never know these days.

1) try this: of or relating to persons convinced of the superiority of their own gender or kind

2) don't even pull that bull shit with me. Yea, okay, you saw loose change, that makes you an expert? how about this: http://www.loosechangeguide.com/LooseChangeGuide.html

3) The allies in that war had nothing to do with races, but rather who was and wasn't antisemitic

4) Yes, we show off our plains. How about you come to Kansas and take a look, they happen to be some of the finest plains in the world. And I'd like to point out that about 3 Americans died for every Iraqi that died, so its not like we aren't making a sacrifice as well. You can't save everyone, so you might as well take what you can and tough luck for the rest.

edit- may I suggest you learn to spell, because its really dragging your argument down.

1) try this: of or relating to persons convinced of the superiority of their own gender or kind

2) don't even pull that bull shit with me. Yea, okay, you saw loose change, that makes you an expert? how about this: http://www.loosechangeguide.com/LooseChangeGuide.html

3) The allies in that war had nothing to do with races, but rather who was and wasn't antisemitic

4) Yes, we show off our plains. How about you come to Kansas and take a look, they happen to be some of the finest plains in the world. And I'd like to point out that about 3 Americans died for every Iraqi that died, so its not like we aren't making a sacrifice as well. You can't save everyone, so you might as well take what you can and tough luck for the rest.

edit- may I suggest you learn to spell, because its really dragging your argument down.

1) That is VERY closely related to what I just said...

2) I have no idea what you are talking about o_O

3) It's still involved with race, but in a different way.

4) America is NOT USA. America is a continent, it's like your saying America is just USA, but no, there is Canada. A couple soldiers from the USA died, boohoo, heaps of innocent people died, that your soldiers killed, tortured and brutalized. You created chaos, destruction. You split families apart.

Helping defeat terrorist organizations is one thing. Taking innocent lives is another.

But that's not why you went to Iraq, you went for their oil, you greedy bastards.

You betrayed one of your allies, and I dare not speak of that again.

I heard you guys are leaving Iraq soon, and moving to Afghanistan.

Why? They outta oil now?

Back
Top Bottom