Train with military equipment headed north????

It's very possible we could've sold some military equipment to Canada. With our current situation, that wouldn't surprise me one bit.

The Canadian Forces don't use "hummers" or the M1 Abrams tank or any other tank produced in the US. We use a various selection of light / medium vehicles that are not in use by the US military, and we use Leopard 1 and 2 tanks as our tanks.

Hummers and tanks?
I used to see A TON of them just rolling off the assembly line onto trains when the AK Steel Mill was still open. They shipped them to all around the US from the Rt. 4 plant.
Personally I don't see it as a big deal. Many people from the town I used to live in died from cancer because government trains carried (and spilled)radioactive waste past their houses and creek shed from the nuke plant in the middle town. So whats the worst that can happen? :D

Hey there everybody. We were selling our left over gun ammo today and on our way home we saw that the train going to Wyoming that usually carries coal was carrying a shit load of of hummers and various large military trucks and well as a few tanks along the way. I just wanted your guys opinions on what this whole thing is about.
I'm interested in this gun ammo you speak of and why you have so much and what did you use it for? Unless you are in the military or something, normal people don't usually buy so much ammo that they have to sell the leftovers. I really hope you aren't in some sort of militia or something.....lol

Back
Top Bottom