Block a certain phone number?

Call vodafone speak to an agent and have her number(s) and restricted calls blocked.
Restricted if she starts to *69's you.

I could do that, but my parents might find out that I spoke to them. I'm thinking of getting a Nokia phone soon. And I also heard you can block numbers..I'm not getting it for that reason though, I was going to get one anyway...

Thanks guys for all the help!

Change your phone number, or get a restraining order.

Restraining order might be a bit too far...
I don't think I could change my phone number because I just recently switched from Optus to Vodafone.

Changing my phone number would be my 2nd or 3rd solution.
First I would like my Nokia :D

In my personal experience ex's seem to steer clear of you if you hook up with one of their BEST friends....Now that's EVIL, but it works....:D

Restraining order might be a bit too far...
I don't think I could change my phone number because I just recently switched from Optus to Vodafone.

Changing my phone number would be my 2nd or 3rd solution.
First I would like my Nokia :D
Well if the new phone is with a new company then that will be changing your number. She'll probably end up finding out what your number is though, if you have common friends she'll just ask one of them.

Well if the new phone is with a new company then that will be changing your number. She'll probably end up finding out what your number is though, if you have common friends she'll just ask one of them.

Yeah, reason why I better get another phone instead of switching providers.

If you block her on your Cell phone it will not do anything about her calling your house...Honestly I'd rather have a psycho calling my cell phone than my house phone...Especially in your case where you still live at home with your parents... If that was the case I'd get my parents in on it and have them answer the phone sounding really upset and have them say "You didn't hear those damn aliens came and took him from us last night...Hope you have a foil hat!!!" Usually when someones parents show that they don't want you talking to their child its usually enough to get someone to not call the house...Then of course your stuck with her calling the cell phone...To fix that get a ringtone just for her something really funny like this and make sure there is a few people around that might tell her about it later and when she calls say oh man this bitch again...

If you block her on your Cell phone it will not do anything about her calling your house...Honestly I'd rather have a psycho calling my cell phone than my house phone...Especially in your case where you still live at home with your parents... If that was the case I'd get my parents in on it and have them answer the phone sounding really upset and have them say "You didn't hear those damn aliens came and took him from us last night...Hope you have a foil hat!!!" Usually when someones parents show that they don't want you talking to their child its usually enough to get someone to not call the house...Then of course your stuck with her calling the cell phone...To fix that get a ringtone just for her something really funny like this and make sure there is a few people around that might tell her about it later and when she calls say oh man this bitch again...

I lol'ed at the last bit :D

You have a good point there. But if my parents did answer the house phone and I didn't want to talk to her, then I'd tell them the truth, because I would have to.

I don't think she has my house phone though :\

im stuck in the same boat as u...lol

im not getting into detials, but heres wat i do

change her name in ur phone to "DO NOT PICK UP", and just ignore her

shes put up some restitance, but after a wile, it will die down

Back
Top Bottom