Slow Internet

ssc456

Fully Optimized
Morning Guys,

so the past few days my internet has been running really slow. and i especially noticed it last night when i was trying to download a healthy film and it was only hittin 86Kb and i had like 6 torrents on with the overall download speed of 200Kb. when i can usually hit 700.

basicaly im wondering for all those who have experienced problems with "fair usage policy" does this go from calendar month or billing month?

im just really confused if that is what they are hitting me with it doesnt make sense.

last month i downloaded 4 beta copies of windows 7. several films 8 music albums and 2 copies of linux.

thats a shed load of download and there is no chance i have hit that already in 5 days if it is calendar or 3 days if it is billing.

ive been to speedtest.net and well look.

pic1.jpg

im pretty sure the 4000's are with bitlord on and the below 1000's are just random.

Depends on the ISP as far as i know. I have had some that have been calendar month and some that have been billing month

What's your routers sync speed? Login to the admin panel to find out... It's there somwhere.

Yeah, That's the one. Try re-booting your router - The number on the right (1,983) is the speed of your downstream connection, and the number on the left (848) is your upstream connection.

ah ha.

thats better

pic3.jpg

ahh so much better i was having to pause youtube videos before watching!! it was well slow.
porb shud of thought to reboot me router. +1

Back
Top Bottom