Block a certain phone number?

StratosP

Fully Optimized
Hey, my ex-girlfriend keeps on ringing me to ask me stuff on why I don't like her anymore. it's really pissing me off, I don't want my parents to get involved either.

I want her to stop, I've had enough, move on with her life, forget about me.

I was not her man, she was not my woman. I asked if she could email me, because I don't want to physically talk to her because I'm around my parents a lot.

Emails are more private.

I need to find a way to block her calls, can I ring up vodafone AU without them telling my parents?
I also have a Motorola W375 so can that block calls too?
I've heard a lot of Nokia's can block calls, and I'm thinking of getting one soon anyway so I think that should help...

Thanks!

Hmmm... If you can't block numbers from you wireless carrier, I would just make a blank audio file and set it as her ringtone. Other than that IDK.

I know how it feels. EXs can be annoying.

Hmmm... If you can't block numbers from you wireless carrier, I would just make a blank audio file and set it as her ringtone. Other than that IDK.

I know how it feels. EXs can be annoying.

Hmm, dunno if I can do that on my phone, but that is a smart idea.

Thanks!
And yes, they are annoying :rolleyes:
Non-stop nagging...ehh...

Since I'm nice, +1 rep! :)

You have two options.

One, just deal with it. Answer and end it at the same time. She'll get the hint.

Or two, you answer and just freak the hell out on her. Say a bunch of mean and nasty things. Then she will definitely avoid you.

I advise option one.

Have you tried talking to her about it? Or have you just not talked to her since you dumped her?

What they said above, be a man and face it mate. Talk to her and tell her she will get over it, FFS you are only kids yet, I am sure she will meet way more suitable boyfriends as she gets older.

I have talked to her, I have faced her, she's being bitchy now and ringing me up to annoy me. I'm just going to answer the call and start talking non-stop lol then I'll waste all her money :D

Call vodafone speak to an agent and have her number(s) and restricted calls blocked.
Restricted if she starts to *69's you.

Back
Top Bottom