Need help creating an OS

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend and I are creating a new OS. We have created a few versions of Diamond OS© before, but none as big as the one we are planning to create now. We need a team of people to help create an open source Operating system that will run on Intel and hopefully try to make a version for Powerpc computers and we are trying to make it as compatible as we can, so we need people to help us by designing software, setting up web access, and designing the operating system itself. Anyone interested please e-mail us at our business address at diamondsoftworks@yahoo.com or my somewhat personal email at areptom@aim.com
Also you can visit our website at http://www.diamondsoft.tk, so please, help us!!!!

Hi,

You have an interesting idea. I would recommend that you do some work with your website. It is a little bland. I don't know if that is just because you haven't had the time or if you don't have knowledge with it. It looks like you created it from a template.

Cheers!

You have two topics?

I think I will keep this one

Hi,

You have an interesting idea. I would recommend that you do some work with your website. It is a little bland. I don't know if that is just because you haven't had the time or if you don't have knowledge with it. It looks like you created it from a template.

Cheers!

We had like, No time to work on the website, an yes we did it from a template, I don't know that much HTML.

Hey guys. I'm the other person working on the operating system. Presently we're on build 4.6 and build 5 will be the one we release. We also have two pieces of software presently planned for Diamond OS:
Penknife (an office suite of sorts)
Velocity (a web browser with emphasis on speed and gaming)
Thanks,
Jake

Tom, it's CSS, not HTML. I really did most of the work on the site, so it's my fault that it sucks. However, I'm going to edit it as soon as I post this.

Tom, it's CSS, not HTML.
I have to disagree with you on that. I have taken a look at your source and found that it is both html and css. But that can all be fixed in time.

Cheers!

i might be able to help with the website..

i learned a bunch by just googling codes.. and by messing around and i think i got pretty good at it..

could it be possible to post a screenshot of your operating system? i think the webiste should look similar to the website

EDIT: html is what i got good at by the way..

i might be able to help with the website..

i learned a bunch by just googling codes.. and by messing around and i think i got pretty good at it..

could it be possible to post a screenshot of your operating system? i think the webiste should look similar to the website

EDIT: html is what i got good at by the way..

Notice the OP's account is disabled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom