Lucid Dreaming

All I know is:
Blotter has something to do with police..
LSD has something to do with drugs...

Lol, Your mother's kitchen cabinet has 100x as much harmful substance than an entire vial of LSD, 800 hits or so.

But I'm just teasing. Not many individuals are suited for the type of intellectual, self discovering experience that one gets. It's impossible to explain as I said.

I'm pretty sure there are forums on lucid dreaming though. I found one years ago.

Not to go off on a tangent on the tangent, BUT i have had a lucid dream only once; when it happened I was fully aware that it was happening (it feels like nothing youve ever felt before). I could fly, show up anywhere, find anyone, it was just amazing. Eventually I think I just got too worked up and ended up
waking up. I've been trying ever since to have one with no luck.

Some tips to get one though:
1. Dream journal (kinda odd, but apparently they work well
2. Constantly ask yourself when awake if you are actually awake or dreaming
3. Be very aware of your surroundings so you can tell if you are actually dreaming

Good luck, hope you have one :)

I have lucid dreaming quite often. What you need to do is ask yourself while you are in the dream"is this a dream?" That will make you aware and then you can try controlling what happens in it. I usually do the flying around, sometimes people can't see me so I make things move and they think there is a ghost in the room. ;) Sometimes I can't quite control things as when I lose my car in a parking lot in the dream and I try to make it show back up. It never does. I hate that!!!

Not to go off on a tangent on the tangent, BUT i have had a lucid dream only once; when it happened I was fully aware that it was happening (it feels like nothing youve ever felt before). I could fly, show up anywhere, find anyone, it was just amazing. Eventually I think I just got too worked up and ended up
waking up. I've been trying ever since to have one with no luck.

Some tips to get one though:
1. Dream journal (kinda odd, but apparently they work well
2. Constantly ask yourself when awake if you are actually awake or dreaming
3. Be very aware of your surroundings so you can tell if you are actually dreaming

Good luck, hope you have one :)

Yes, I've heard they feel quite good and I hate it when you're having a good dream and on the best part you wake up...

Thanks for the tips!

Even if I never get one which I would love to have, I think I'm happy with having great dreams on my own.

For example, I've been having great dreams recently because I have no set sleep time. I've been going to sleep around 3-5 in the morning and I wake up at around 1-2 in the afternoon. Besides feeling great for being able to sleep that long, I have incredibly real dreams. ^.^

Easier said than done.

yeah, when good thing happens, i wouldnt know if it was a dream. While if it was like getting shot, or some of my most valuable stuff gets jacked, then i will know its a dream. Like a said, feelings in dreams are different than reality, though happiness kind of feel the safe... sometimes, i know whats too good to be true.

Back
Top Bottom