Quick Question........

CompMan

Fully Optimized
I was wondering if you had a video card with two DVI outputs is there anyway to display two power point presentations on each of the monitors?

This place wants me to set up two plasma tvs and make them look like signs. From one computer.

So if I made a power point presentation that had ADs then it would be like a sign the scrolls through ads.

I was thinking if you saved the power point presentations as web pages then opened up to instances of Internet Explorer and put on window on each of the monitors it should work.

Never tried it but here:

Chirag's new PowerShow addin enhances the PowerPoint environment to enable you to

* View different presentations on different monitors simultaneously

* View shows in Wide Format - Slide Shows can span across multiple monitors all the way up to all available monitors
* View presentation and notes on separate monitors - keep notes in sync with the slide show
* Support any number of monitors
* Control multiple shows from a single terminal

PowerShow works with Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007, Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003, Microsoft PowerPoint 2002 (also known as Microsoft PowerPoint XP) or Microsoft PowerPoint 2000. Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows Me or Microsoft Windows 98. Visit http://officeone.mvps.org/powershow/powershow.html for more information.

Back
Top Bottom