...Since we're on the topic of music videos...

Calibound88

Daemon Poster
After watching that "stanky leg" video, I wanted to kill little babies in trash compactors...but I stopped myself and thought

"Rap music isn't the only genre that can be stupid"

So here is a classical piece for all you musicians

4'33" (4 MINUTES AND 33 SECONDS) BY John Cage (see if you can listen to the entire thing)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUJagb7hL0E

I specially like when he pulls the handkerchief out of his jacket and wipes his forehead. At the end he's like so exhilarated and excited and everyone is like clapping

Wiki Exerpt: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4′33″

Thats the stupidest thing ive ever seen (not heard of course). Even Helen Keller would say thats the stupidest thing she has ever felt :p

"is a three-movement composition" (that all sounds the same)

"It was composed in 1952 for any instrument"

"Over the years, 4′33″ became Cage's most famous and most controversial composition."

And the guy had the balls to write another one

"In 1962, Cage wrote 0'00", which is also referred to as 4'33" No. 2. The directions originally consisted of one sentence: "In a situation provided with maximum amplification, perform a disciplined action." The first performance had Cage write that sentence.
The second performance added four new qualifications to the directions: "the performer should allow any interruptions of the action, the action should fulfill an obligation to others, the same action should not be used in more than one performance, and should not be the performance of a musical composition."

I feel like now anyone can be an artist. I think ill go write 4'34".

go ahead, people are going to say you're just copying him.

No, Its going to be much different and Innovative and BOLD

Instead of writing it for all instruments, I'm gonna make it an oboe quartet with a piano accompaniment.

And then at the end its gonna have a grand finale where a line of 12 tubas and 30 trumpets with whole violin symphony, an entire college drum line walks in with glowing light sticks on their instruments in all 32 flavors, dancing to the silent beat of the music.

At four minutes, an array of fireworks (more fireworks than Australia sets off on new years) will go off and a special firework in the shape of Micky mouse's head will explode in 12 different colors inside the auditorium and at four minutes 33 seconds everybody will drop their instruments to the ground and stand up with their arms waving violently. Following the audience will give me a standing ovation and I will be inducted into the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame :D

Back
Top Bottom