lets go back to the moon!

Even if man had the power to go back to the creation of the earth...how would you stop it? Bring a giant laser? How are you going to accelerate a giant laser that would probably weigh thousands of tons to something faster than the speed of light?

Even if man had the power to go back to the creation of the earth...how would you stop it? Bring a giant laser? How are you going to accelerate a giant laser that would probably weigh thousands of tons to something faster than the speed of light?

A Teleport...duh:)

Why would you need to?

And the device used to timetravel could double as a teleportation receiver.

I don't think you can achieve time travel by stepping into a portal. The whole idea was based on Einstein's theory of relativity was it not?

I am saying if we have a spaceship that can either travel faster than light, or travel through a black hole (saying that a black hole would cause time travel), and some sort of teleportation receiver was on board then voila, you have achieved both.

So you're saying if you have a teleport machine at time x and another at time y, they should work?

ummmm....sure. I am sure if we figured out how to teleport and travel faster than the speed of light then we could figure out how to get from point x to point y when in different time periods.

Back
Top Bottom