Need motherboard recommendations

Customer support people don't know shit anyway, the only way you're going to get it fixed is to send it back and get a replacement.

I have another question about a potential video card. What do you think would be the best choice out of a HD 4830, 9600GT, or 9800GT? If anyone can tell me another that is preferably under $150, maximum $200 that would be great too. Thanks again. You guys are a great help.

EDIT: Sorry if this topic is getting a little long. I didn't really want to make a new one. If mods want me to just let me know

I have another question about a potential video card. What do you think would be the best choice out of a HD 4830, 9600GT, or 9800GT? If anyone can tell me another that is preferably under $150, maximum $200 that would be great too. Thanks again. You guys are a great help.
What is your monitor's native res? It has a big impact on what graphics card you need.

Out of those three, I'd say the HD 4830, faster and cheaper than the 9800GT. It consume a bit more power than the 9800GT but your PSU should be able to handle it.

He's a review for AR. :D

The 4850 should be perfect
http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Produc...0549 106792627 1067940677&name=Radeon HD 4850
If you can afford those than get one of ATI's lower models. If your going to get a good CPU like the Q6600 you wouldnt want to get a really crappy GPU so dont spend too less either ;)

@ Atomic Rooser\Worshipme
He lives in canada, your linking him to the US version of newegg, those prices are a good 25-50 bucks cheaper than what they are in canada

Back
Top Bottom