Religon Stuff

http://www.baptistcatholic.com/

why wouldn't someone want to spread the good new's? if you were a christian you would understand how good it feel's to have the holy spirit in you, have you ever had the holy spirit in you? feel's like you have no trouble's or pain's just pure happiness. im not sure about you but me personally would like everyone to atleast experience how it feel's, i'll like to see you guys in heaven, i want to see everyone in the world in heaven. ill try to have as many people that i can not have to perish in hell and go to heaven. those "hardcore christian's" that are TRUE christian's really, and the ones that dont try and spread the word, are the ones that make the true christian's look crazy!!

well how would you like it if a went around telling all Christians and other religious people that they where wrong and where wasting there life believing i dont think you would appreciate someone coming and telling you your beliefs weren't true just as i wouldn't appreciate someone coming and questioning my beliefs.

it always gets me when the religious people knock on my door and i start questioning them and telling them what i believe and then they tell me im going to hell if i dont convert and im like well i don't believe in hell so that wont scare me and they get all mad because i questioned what they where saying and im like dude if your gonna come and knock on my door and take my valuable time then expect me to be very critical of what you have to say usually they storm off in a huff though

I don't bother with the door to door religious types. I just politely say I'm not interested and usually accept whatever handout they want to give me. They go away happy and normally avoid coming back to my door when they are in the neighborhood.

okay, well do you have any proof, all my proof i need is in the bible, which has not 1 contradiction in it, had a man that lived for 30+ year's without sinning. i mean show me something like this and i WILL listen, anyone can say something. if someone told me out of the blue like graphics cards are made out of completely plastic and only plastic im going to say, no look at the metal. but if they show me proof i will believe in it. i mean when i pray and then it come's true it furthers my beliefs in it

usually they avoid our house as well but occasionaly you will get a new set or different set taking over

okay, well do you have any proof, all my proof i need is in the bible, which has not 1 contradiction in it, had a man that lived for 30+ year's without sinning. i mean show me something like this and i WILL listen, anyone can say something. if someone told me out of the blue like graphics cards are made out of completely plastic and only plastic im going to say, no look at the metal. but if they show me proof i will believe in it. i mean when i pray and then it come's true it furthers my beliefs in it

im sorry but im not willing to get into a debate about this i have done very many times here and people just bring up the same old bible argument its up to you to believe what you want and up to me to believe what i want
all i was saying was you wouldnt like it if i questioned your beliefs as i dont like it when people question my beliefs

http://www.baptistcatholic.com/

why wouldn't someone want to spread the good new's? if you were a christian you would understand how good it feel's to have the holy spirit in you, have you ever had the holy spirit in you? feel's like you have no trouble's or pain's just pure happiness. im not sure about you but me personally would like everyone to atleast experience how it feel's, i'll like to see you guys in heaven, i want to see everyone in the world in heaven. ill try to have as many people that i can not have to perish in hell and go to heaven. those "hardcore christian's" that are TRUE christian's really, and the ones that dont try and spread the word, are the ones that make the true christian's look crazy!!
no. no. no.

do not try to convert people. I'm catholic and i dont know how the holy spirit feels.

just stop.

no. no. no.

do not try to convert people. I'm catholic and i dont know how the holy spirit feels.

just stop.

I don't know either. All I know is that it feels good to know that I am doing the right things that the bible says I should.

I don't know either. All I know is that it feels good to know that I am doing the right things that the bible says I should.

that makes you sound quite silly

well i myself an am atheist dont believe in any of it

however i have no problems with people having their own personal beliefs as long as they keep them personal and don't try and tell other people what to believe or what they believe is wrong etc my stance is if you dont try and tell me what to believe i wont tell you what to believe

the worst types of people imo are those who see the need to convert others i think you should just be happy with what you believe they are your personal beliefs and you should only discuss them wither other people if they ask you to discuss them

pretty much sums up my feelings on the matter

Back
Top Bottom