Heath Ledger

Half Evil

Golden Master
Okay, whats the scoop on this dude.

I heard and first thought he died from a mix of perscribed meds. But, my girlfriends brother is going to like acting school or some shit like that. I think its Cornish, in Seattle.

Anyways, he was telling me if you asked anyone at his school, including himself everybody would tell you that it was his role as The Joker that killed him. That he got 'into' his role so much, and did such a superb job it messed with his head. Because he was so into his part, that freaky deranged part, that it changed him. Because when you try that hard and get that good for a part, it changes you. For the good or the bad.

So what do you guys think? My only argument is why didnt Al Pacino turn out to be a drug dealer, arms dealer or mob boss. But I didnt think of it to ask him. Ill ask about scarface next time I see him.

Being a famous actor is very stressful, and some people who are stressed turn to drugs. I think thats the most likely cause of his "apparent" overdose. He could have also been depressed from all of the stress and purposely ODd

Some people can't cope with the stress and the pressure that comes with fame and popularity. Look at what happened to Kurt Cobain of Nirvana. Of course, I'm not saying that's why Ledger OD'ed.

I understand that and the list goes on. But I am specifically talking about Heath.

It is all speculation either way, and no one will ever know why or what really did happen. Either way it is tragic that anyone feels they need to take their own life.

I heard he was so into his role, he was getting changed like you said. And he couldn't sleep at night because of his role and everything. So they prescribed him on meds. And he accidently overdosed on them...

Some people can't cope with the stress and the pressure that comes with fame and popularity. Look at what happened to Kurt Cobain of Nirvana. Of course, I'm not saying that's why Ledger OD'ed.

Oh please, Kurt Cobain is an over-rated artist. He got f*cked up and went out like a p*ssy with a 12 gauge to the face. I don't look up to sissies like that, and I don't think anyone should.

Haha

/rant.

I think Heath was poisoned with the pills by robots in his sleep.

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if it was the role.
I watched about half the film the other night, and I don't know wheather it was because hes dead, but I was just freaked out watching him acting like that.
It was almost...evil

Back
Top Bottom