Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

How do you accidentally unban someone?

or was the ban just not a PB in the first place.

the ban was a PB because i made it.. as is this one, on discussion with us david agreed that he should stay banned and said it was a mistake unbanning him.

My question was how did he get unnbanned in the first place, i couldnt give two shits if the ban was legit or not, im just curious how someone randomly becomes unbanned

he was unbanned by mistake.. this was soon rectified and he is re-banned. the admin agreed to him being re-banned..

I gonna go ahead and stay a minute and show you the error of your ways .

Myspace and CF are 2 different places . That is like the U.S. going over to china and arresting some one , in my opinion CF has no jurisdiction on myspace, and if mark felt he had a problem on his hands he should of reported to the myspace staff not CF that is the error of marks ways. Say if you didn't like your teacher and you see your teacher in the grocery store you cuss him out and he cusses your out .... nothing happens The school can't do anything ,i know from personal experience, the school had no jurisdiction. There is such thing as freedom of speech and he didn't violate any law so i believe he should be off the hook.... since mark didn't report his problem to the proper authorities i think that is his problem.You can't monitor the internet just your forum. And that is why i think he is not guilty as far as the mark situation.:)

very opinionated for a new member.. maybe find out what actually happened before you start throwing your opinion about.. and that goes to everyone..

he is banned. end of story. people can say whatever the hell they like, i dont care, and i really dont know why this subject is being bought up again.

Mark, caught any big fishes lately? I have yet to go fishing in the United States lol....and I've been here for 6 years come this April.

he was unbanned by mistake.. this was soon rectified and he is re-banned. the admin agreed to him being re-banned..

very opinionated for a new member.. maybe find out what actually happened before you start throwing your opinion about.. and that goes to everyone..

he is banned. end of story. people can say whatever the hell they like, i dont care, and i really dont know why this subject is being bought up again.
i think what he means was how does someone physically become unbanned by mistake , did david do it before consulting mods did he just rrandomly click something how did it happen ?

and 2 i remember what happened i agreed he should be banned now after the multiple accounts but i am sure i am not alone in thinking he shouldnt have been banned ever in the first place before them but oh well its happened now and im sure if he wanted to he is smart enought o make a new account and keep low key about who he is

not recently.. with my arm ive been out of action for a while, and this is my pike fishing time of year.. but these are fish from 2008 :)

IMG_0241.jpg

18 1/2lbs.. and sun in my eyes

051.jpg

22 1/2lbs

IMG_0047.jpg

22 1/2lbs

I caught two carp the same weight from two different lakes within 3 weeks of each other at the beginning of last year

Nice! I think the biggest fish I've ever caught was like 10" or something. I can never get good ones.

Back
Top Bottom