Religon Stuff

well i myself an am atheist dont believe in any of it

however i have no problems with people having their own personal beliefs as long as they keep them personal and don't try and tell other people what to believe or what they believe is wrong etc my stance is if you dont try and tell me what to believe i wont tell you what to believe

the worst types of people imo are those who see the need to convert others i think you should just be happy with what you believe they are your personal beliefs and you should only discuss them wither other people if they ask you to discuss them

I aggree totally. I am Christian but I don't care what religion you are. In fact, one of my best friends is an athiest and I appreciate him for a person because he does not look at anybody who is religious any different. He is a good person as are many athiests and I don't think that die hard Christians (or any other religion) should be trying to enforce their beliefs on others.

I'm a Christian. . .

To tell you the truth. I'm Christian. . .

I was athiest.

No, I was still an athiest and they would not let me in because I was not Christian. :mad:

No it says there was a Christian organisation and they would not let me in because I was an athiest.

I am Christian

I'm confused too. How can you say that you're a Christain, but on the other hand claim you're an atheist?

You can't have it both ways. You're either one or the other, but not both.

I became Christian about 3 years ago but his party was about 4-5 years ago and at the time, I WAS an athiest.

Because we were in another thread about space and me and StratosP started getting off topic on religion so we started a new thread.

OK, that makes sense. But why drag this all back up 5 years after the fact?

Oh, I'm Catholic by the way. :D

Oh, one of my best friends is catholic too. I'm just non-denomination. I believe that if I do good things in my life, never drink or have sex before marraige, and believe in God & Jesus as saviors, that I will go to heaven. I don't know what the difference is between between Catholics and Baptists (or any othe sect of Christianity) is personally. Maybe someone can clarify. :D

Because we were in another thread about space and me and StratosP started getting off topic on religion so we started a new thread.

Oh, one of my best friends is catholic too. I'm just non-denomination. I believe that if I do good things in my life, never drink or have sex before marraige, and believe in God & Jesus as saviors, that I will go to heaven. I don't know what the difference is between between Catholics and Baptists (or any othe sect of Christianity) is personally. Maybe someone can clarify. :D

http://www.baptistcatholic.com/

the worst types of people imo are those who see the need to convert others i think you should just be happy with what you believe they are your personal beliefs and you should only discuss them wither other people if they ask you to discuss them

why wouldn't someone want to spread the good new's? if you were a christian you would understand how good it feel's to have the holy spirit in you, have you ever had the holy spirit in you? feel's like you have no trouble's or pain's just pure happiness. im not sure about you but me personally would like everyone to atleast experience how it feel's, i'll like to see you guys in heaven, i want to see everyone in the world in heaven. ill try to have as many people that i can not have to perish in hell and go to heaven. those "hardcore christian's" that are TRUE christian's really, and the ones that dont try and spread the word, are the ones that make the true christian's look crazy!!

I'm a Christian, but I don't agree with much of the doctrine that's taught, alot of it is unbiblical (The Rapture, Adam and Eve being the first people, what really happened in the Garden etc).

But in no way do I ever try to force my beliefs on anyone or judge anyone for their beliefs, that don't mean I have to agree with/support what they think though, but I won't condemn them for it. If people ask me what my views are I'll tell them and if they ask me a question I'll show them from the Bible "why" I believe it, if all I can say is "that's what I was told" then I'm treading on thin ice because just because a pastor says something, in no way makes it biblical...you need to check it against the bible.

Oddly enough, the people who are the die-hard Christians and claim that their argumentative stances on issues or condemnation of the secular world is "biblical" is total BS. That's not the way to win someone over to your side by telling them they are a sinning heathen and living in sin with a Holier Than Thou attitude, you need to show them "why" you are against it from the bible and do it in a loving way, not beat them over the head with a bible.

Nice try Fanatic4Christ. :rolleyes:

Here, this may help explain better: Are Catholics Christian?

Edit:
Good to see your "fixed" your post Fanatic4Christ. :D

=\ and u cant ask if a catholic is a christian, thats just like saying is a big screen tv, a tv? is a computer, a pc? lol christian is any religion that believes jesus died on the cross for you, putting catholics in that category =\

The point being, many people don't know that Catholics are Christian, as demonstrated by 63083's question.

Back
Top Bottom